Nidalee Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2009

Personally, I believe in AP/Supportish Nidalee, although I am excited to try stacking sunfires. Nidalee is an extremely versatile character: she has a heal/buff, ranged attacks, melee attacks, a debuff(trap), and even a situational chase/escape mechanic (her passive). Based off her essential items (definitely trinity force, maybe nashor's, and so on), the following are some of the build's I've made for. Discuss.

Quick Nidalee Builds:

~AP
Mobility--Mercury
Chalice--Soul Shroud
Nashor's
Trinity Force
Guinsoo's
Zhonya's

~Chaser
Mobility
Chalice--Soul Shroud
Trinity Force
Rylai's
Nashor's
Stark's (or something else)

~Tank(ish)
Mercury
Soul Shroud
Trinity Force
Rylai's
Sunfire Cape
Nashor's/Stark's

~DPS
Trinity Force
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge
Mercury Treads/Mobility
Soul Shroud/Chalice
Sunfire Cape/Stark's

~Sunfire capes!
2x Sunfire
atma's
Mobility
Soul Shroud
Trinity Force

PizzaAnalogyGuy

12-17-2009

It seems to me that Nidalee is a hero with two different personalities that can be easily switched between, and the best way to complement her would be to get items that compliment both personalities.

It reminds me of a story:

This one time I ordered a pizza that was half bacon salami pepporoni and sausage, and half chicken bbq sauce provolone and shrimp. I only had enough money to get one condiment to put on the pizza. Sure I could go with guacamole which would be really good on the chicken and shrip half. Or I could have gotten ranch which would be really good on the other side. But instead I went with parmesan cheese because that complimented both halves and therefore made the entire pizza better overal.

So yeah just build her with items that compliment both human and cougar form.

Lord Sirrus

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaAnalogyGuy View Post
It seems to me that Nidalee is a hero with two different personalities that can be easily switched between, and the best way to complement her would be to get items that compliment both personalities.

It reminds me of a story:

This one time I ordered a pizza that was half bacon salami pepporoni and sausage, and half chicken bbq sauce provolone and shrimp. I only had enough money to get one condiment to put on the pizza. Sure I could go with guacamole which would be really good on the chicken and shrip half. Or I could have gotten ranch which would be really good on the other side. But instead I went with parmesan cheese because that complimented both halves and therefore made the entire pizza better overal.

So yeah just build her with items that compliment both human and cougar form.
What no Coke with that pizza? Fail man

PizzaAnalogyGuy

12-17-2009

That was not relevant to the point, but I always order my pan pizza with a large mountain dew and some chocolate ice cream as dessert.