Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot did u troll me?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZ Frost

06-04-2013

Just started my game 1 of 3 for the promo to div 3...i got to play for about 7-8 mins before my game closes out because my laptop wants to update (which i cant stop -_-*) and has me dc for 15 or so mins...when i am finally able to log back in the game i get in just as our nexus get demolished. Now this game should only count as 1 of 3 but instead it kicked me from the promo and gives me -14 LP?! What the hell is that about?!! Explain??

Barnel

Recruiter

06-05-2013

Your bronze 4....no1 cares problem solved

jk that sucks though

Shattered Clock

06-05-2013

Because leaving a ranked game automatically disqualifies you from a promo series. unfortunate, but you should be able to make your way back up. I will eventually get back up to II

Cavo

06-05-2013

Take care of your equipment and update it regularly instead of waiting for it to do it itself. I feel bad for the rest of your team having to take a loss because you left the game. Your indignation is unfounded and a little pathetic.