Hecarim 21 52.50%
J4 16 40.00%
Xin Zhao 9 22.50%
Vi 11 27.50%
Assassin jungles (shaco, zed, kha) 9 22.50%
Support jungles (Mao, Nunu ect.) 13 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Best S3 Junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

06-04-2013

In your guys opinions who are the best s3 junglers?

Kjetter

06-04-2013

You must understand each jungler has a role in the team comp. A HEcarim has strong ganks and good dps and can also serve as a carry with his dps and speed.

J4 is a heavy utility Buiser / Off Thank that can make / break teams under the right players. He is one of the best utility jungler atm.

Xin has good dmg and sustain and strong ganks but is more in the middle than these two.

I'm not big into assassin junglers because a smart player can shut them down with map awareness. and Nunu is just a buffbot that only has an ult in his kit. Mao has good ganks though.

KnightxSScarlett

06-05-2013

I voted for everything because you don't know how to make polls.

N BestNidalee A

06-05-2013

Naut is one of the best junglers at the moment, imo. He has a early slow clear, but @ level 3 his ganks are almost guaranteed kills.

Your evil cat

06-05-2013

I'll go for VI, so far she was the only jungler that was really able to gank me. Hecarim has some nice CC, but just lacks the deadliness and durability of a VI. Vi can be a beast at tower diving, even better than Hec.

Ballllaaaa

06-05-2013

idk i have had incredible games with zac his aoe cc and just overall presence is nice. and seems to give noobs a +50 elo boost because i jungled him out of bronze. started from the bottom now im in the bottom of silver....

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2013

I like how no major changes to J4 have made him a top tier jungler in today's standards. I've always loved the lil guy.

popcorn10

06-05-2013

how can you assess best jungler across a season? Jarvan was clearly one of the strongest junglers when s3 started because of the armor buff he gave his team and armor shred he has. He has since been nerfed, other people buffed. If you look at current win rates you see sejuani, nautilus, and rammus very high. Are they then the best season 3 junglers?

I think sejuani is one of if not the best jungler currently until they nerf her in the upcoming patch =)

laxjoh

06-05-2013

Jarvan and Hecarim. Vi too but personally I think J4 and Heca bring more. As for the guy who said Nautilus, I love a good Naut... but nah I don't think he's a strong jungler. Relatively easy to dodge his hook; although if Naut makes a good gank, it will work beautifully.

OreIsan

06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
I voted for everything because you don't know how to make polls.
I made it like that on purpose cuz theres more than one good answer.