Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Freljord: All Random?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MageMoose

06-04-2013

Does anyone else think there should be some lore as to why Freljord is all random? I think that lore would be pretty creative. Just in general would be fun to write. Like the system that helps choose the champion you want is frozen over and doesnt work. (Im not very creative.)

ArcticSirius

06-04-2013

Maybe it's one of Ice Witch's conditions?

Ice Witch "Here, I'll give you this as a 'Field of Justice' and in-return you let me join, and make it only ARAM so we can all and sit back at our homes and watch the chaos spill out"
Random Summoner "Deal, but won't Lissandra the Ice Dervish be ticked about this?"
Ice Witch "Na, I"m sure she'll agree to it"

IceHound

Recruiter

06-04-2013

Quote:
ArcticSirius:
Maybe it's one of Ice Witch's conditions?

Ice Witch "Here, I'll give you this as a 'Field of Justice' and in-return you let me join, and make it only ARAM so we can all and sit back at our homes and watch the chaos spill out"
Random Summoner "Deal, but won't Lissandra the Ice Dervish be ticked about this?"
Ice Witch "Na, I"m sure she'll agree to it"

We already know Liss is the ice witch, we can read her mind...lolwut.

AskKarthus

06-04-2013

Some champions can block their summoner's thoughts, and some champions have emotions so powerful that they sway their summoners to a huge degree. Kayle and Morgana come to mind.