A (kind of) theory about Team Siren

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunami Roll

06-04-2013

Yeah, yeah, now's nearly everyone who lurks on Youtube for League content, or these forums knows who Team Siren are.

But did you even know what a Siren is?

Quoting Wikipedia: In Greek mythology, the Sirens were dangerous and beautiful creatures, portrayed as femme fatales who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.

All I can say for now... Clever, Sirens, I'll give you for that

And BTW, food for thoughts from Wiki: Sirens combine women and birds in various ways. In early Greek art Sirens were represented as birds with large women's heads, bird feathers and scaly feet. Later, they were represented as female figures with the legs of birds, with or without wings, playing a variety of musical instruments, especially harps.

Dextii

06-04-2013

Soooo...they lure us in and eat us?

seems legit

Tsunami Roll

06-04-2013

Bump for knowledge!

Pattata

06-04-2013

They're Sirens because they're using all of this attention to get their paycheck rather than actually playing the game. The more everyone hates on them, the more video views they get, the more viewers they get on streams, and the more media attention they get. They don't need to be good at League.

And it's working.

Christmas Sona

06-04-2013

This is bigger than us

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

If you didn't know what a siren was, you're probably too young to be on the internet.

Padrin

06-04-2013

I thought they called themselves Sirens because they're loud and annoying?

Parricidium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Slowpoke.jpg