Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Idea White Lotus Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarmlessPi

05-25-2014

i like the redue you made looks away from the base skin also for color shemas why not white gold red and pink with how you did the red at the bottom of the first one was good but why not make it changed from whit to pink to red as you go down, would give more of the flower peddle look.

this needs a red post!!

TheLionKING1st

06-04-2014

Quote:
Uracle:
Hey, everyone. I got some advice from RiotPenguin on the skin. He stated that while the concept is cool for Karma the skin itself is too close to the base skin so I completely redesigned it based on his feedback.

I'll post it here as well as a new thread full of skin ideas once I do some updated art then what I drew a few days ago because, honestly,there isn't much love for Karma skins in terms of ideas.

I hope that you don't mind i had a few ideas for karma skins :3 and i wanted to show you some since i don't have any skills to drawing and announcing skins. So basically my 2 ideas really go a bit away from her theme (peaceful, spiritual...) but those ideas have some magical themes and stuff...
My first idea is:"ninja karma" this idea has shurikens on her mantle of decorum and has a blue ninja outfit like shen main skin and maybe she could throw shurikens.
my other idea is: (street fighter based)karma, so her outfit it could be like Ryu's or like Sakura Kasugano's outfit. And ofcorse why i had this idea? cuz i think everybody related her Q or mantra Q to hadouken.

Uracle

06-05-2014

Quote:
HarmlessPi:
i like the redue you made looks away from the base skin also for color shemas why not white gold red and pink with how you did the red at the bottom of the first one was good but why not make it changed from whit to pink to red as you go down, would give more of the flower peddle look.

this needs a red post!!

Thanks for the input. I'm not good with color schemes because good looking colors are my weakness

Quote:
TheLionKING1st:
I hope that you don't mind i had a few ideas for karma skins :3 and i wanted to show you some since i don't have any skills to drawing and announcing skins. So basically my 2 ideas really go a bit away from her theme (peaceful, spiritual...) but those ideas have some magical themes and stuff...

My first idea is:"ninja karma" this idea has shurikens on her mantle of decorum and has a blue ninja outfit like shen main skin and maybe she could throw shurikens.

my other idea is: (street fighter based)karma, so her outfit it could be like Ryu's or like Sakura Kasugano's outfit. And ofcorse why i had this idea? cuz i think everybody related her Q or mantra Q to hadouken.

Lol. I like the ninja one and the street fighter reference is just to funny to pass up

TheLionKING1st

06-06-2014

Quote:
Uracle:
Thanks for the input. I'm not good with color schemes because good looking colors are my weakness

Lol. I like the ninja one and the street fighter reference is just to funny to pass up

I glad that you liked :3 I wanted to show you something :3 I hope that you don't mind.
I saw your White lotus karma the best fan skin or i saw about karma. I change it to a ninja karma style can I post it here for you?
(btw my drawing skill is REALLY inferior, I just placed colours into your white lotus concept)may I?

Uracle

06-06-2014

Quote:
TheLionKING1st:
I glad that you liked :3 I wanted to show you something :3 I hope that you don't mind.
I saw your White lotus karma the best fan skin or i saw about karma. I change it to a ninja karma style can I post it here for you?
(btw my drawing skill is REALLY inferior, I just placed colours into your white lotus concept)may I?

I don't see the harm. Go ahead

TheLionKING1st

06-07-2014

here maybe it's not that good but... you'll see

kitana karma.jpg

thesi

Recruiter

09-09-2014

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/09/99-pbe-update.html#more

It's coming (kinda) true!

Uracle

09-09-2014

Hey, I'm just happy they went with a lotus theme in general. I am so happy I can cry 8D

SailrNeptune

09-09-2014

This is the first time since playing this game that I've seen a skin and absolutely fell in love. Can't wait to buy it when live! ^_^

red Exorcist

Recruiter

09-14-2014

http://www.leaguecodes.org/?rid=431d14eafc