Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need advice on mistakes I can fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ribskull

06-04-2013

I have uploaded a video on LoL replay, I found it hard to win this game and I know I should have, I had a fair chunk of farm 2nd best in game the enemy adc ended up having more, but it became continuously harder to farm.

Maybe skim over the video and help me out with ways I could fix some of the mistakes in this game because I checked at end of game I had most damage dealt to champions decent cs, pushed towers.

I can't seem to upload the file via lolreplay so using speedyshare.com

http://speedy.sh/C2vuj/replay-39.lrf

Cavo

06-04-2013

The biggest thing you could work on every game right from he start is getting your cs higher. Right now it's too low in most of your games for how long the games went on. You'll notice how much stronger you get as a player when you start finishing items much faster than your opponents.

Ribskull

06-04-2013

i think u said something yesterday about harassing the enemy right before u can last hit ur wwave of minions, maybe I need to work on this. Force them away right before the pack is ready for farming,

Cavo

06-04-2013

It's most important to make sure you're getting almost every minion, but yes if you see a minion getting low that your opponent is about to try and get, hit him hard and punish him for it. A lot of times players won't trade back with you because they're focused on last hitting that minion, so it's free damage on him.

Ketsumi

Recruiter

06-04-2013

Quote:
Cavo:
It's most important to make sure you're getting almost every minion, but yes if you see a minion getting low that your opponent is about to try and get, hit him hard and punish him for it. A lot of times players won't trade back with you because they're focused on last hitting that minion, so it's free damage on him.

Especially when they go for the cannon minion. They almost always go for the cannon minion.

Ribskull

06-04-2013

As for mechanics, I feel I had moments where I did a good job poking away enemy AD and AP carries, did you feel my character mechanics were ok? Anything I could improve on?

Ribskull

06-04-2013

honestly dont know why im not doing this properly already, when I play riven top, I always aggress on the enemy when they attempt to farm. Im all like oh your farming flip stun flip flip "get off my minions"