Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Should there be lounges on League Of Legends?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vendessar

Member

06-04-2013

This is just a fun topic, a suggestion i suppose. Should there be lounges in league of legends? So we could meet new friends and chat, talk, rather than just fight on the Field Of Justice. We could pick our character and explore some kind of map. This is just a suggestion.

Thx,
Vendessar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zendrae

Junior Member

06-04-2013

Chat rooms sorta serve that purpose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levierre

Member

06-04-2013

Quote:
Vendessar:
This is just a fun topic, a suggestion i suppose. Should there be lounges in league of legends? So we could meet new friends and chat, talk, rather than just fight on the Field Of Justice. We could pick our character and explore some kind of map. This is just a suggestion.

Thx,
Vendessar


So, what you're suggesting is a MMORPG without the fighting?

Personally I think League is best just as a MOBA and shouldn't diversify.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vendessar

Member

06-05-2013

Quote:
Ferazis:
So, what you're suggesting is a MMORPG without the fighting?

Personally I think League is best just as a MOBA and shouldn't diversify.


No, the fights still go on, but just like, put a resting place, you know? We could share strtegies, masteries and stuff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mutterscrawl

Senior Member

06-06-2013

Eh, it'd be cool to have places you could walk around in with a customizable little summoner avatar and do minigames to get IP or low level runes or something like that.

It'd be cool to walk into a 'library' or 'city' and get lore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceHound

Recruiter

06-06-2013

Complete waste of resources though, what's the point in spending so much time into adding in customized summoner avatars just for some club penguin style MMO area that has nothing to do with the real gameplay. It would be pretty trivial and doesn't really have anything to offer that the chatrooms can't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mutterscrawl

Senior Member

06-06-2013

Quote:
IceHound:
Complete waste of resources though, what's the point in spending so much time into adding in customized summoner avatars just for some club penguin style MMO area that has nothing to do with the real gameplay. It would be pretty trivial and doesn't really have anything to offer that the chatrooms can't.


^ minigames that give IP and Runes.

Perhaps the minigames could be like more focused training matches for real play, focused on jungling or tanking and such.


1