Riot Server problem......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harem Time

06-04-2013

Since Riot has been having server problems... I believe like the korean League of Legends Riot should give us Skins and Ip boost because of this problem.

VG Bustamoov

06-04-2013

If you guys want better maintenance on the servers, then help Riot by purchasing RP. That is where they make the money needed to make critical upgrades and hire the necessary staff to ensure the stability of the servers. I work as a Server Admin/Network Analyst and know that even with the best preparations, you will get some unexpected downtime. Even with 200 servers in a Data Center, the connection can still be lost. Maybe their backup caused a bottleneck and they need to take some out of/or add some to load balancing. Who knows. All I know is I'm sure they are working on it. Fixing the problem is the EASY part. Finding root cause of the issue sometimes isn't so easy. give them a break!!

lHis Father

06-04-2013

the break should not based on our game experience

PigCheese

Recruiter

06-04-2013

^^^ you can't complain when the game is already free. The fact they even care about the game should make us grateful or at the least let up a bit when they have some problems. I mean it's there game and they don't owe you anything. I mean what you have right now is given to you by there goodwill and to get angry when they experience some problems in giving you free stuff is sort of corrupt. Yes we buy riot points but we do this because we are grateful not to unlock special content ( at least none that's game changing.) So if you give riot points maybe you would have a little ground to be mad but even then it's a fallacy to state that cause the only reason to get mad at them would be if they didn;t care about the people who supports what they do. But they clearly care and they indeed they even have given an apology for it and with the fact that problems are to be expected in even some of the most advanced systems we should give them at least some leeway for mistakes.

Stealth Ops

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigCheese View Post
^^^ you can't complain when the game is already free.
nothing is free. time has to be spent on all ends.