Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No reconnect button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natedawg148

06-03-2013

I got kicked out of a ranked game from a lag and it never attempts to log back in so I quit the program and log back onto league only to find that there is no recconect button. The match was only 7 minutes in. As my match is still going on, I was able to go and join a new ranked match so I was actually in two ranked matches at one time... This is a pretty big bug.

NateCarpeDiem

06-03-2013

The same thing happened to me, except I didn't try joining a new match.

Mirror

06-09-2013

This is pretty troubling, but I've never been able to join a second game as you describe. It usually shows me the "Game in progress" window in PvP.net, with the orange Reconnect button just completely missing. I have to close the client and reopen it to be able to reconnect.