The Story of Tryndamere and Me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talon Himself

06-03-2013

It first started off as ****ing around in ranked, but as I slowly got higher and higher, I realized I needed a main to be truly successful. Once I hit silver, I found him. The one. As I clicked on Tryndamere that first game I heard a voice whisper in my head, "ALPHA AS ****." As I played him more and more, the voice would continue to get louder and louder the more I picked him and it was soon impossible to pick anyone else.

It then turned from simply messing around, to an addiction. However, as the addiction increased, so did my elo. Now when I select Tryndamere as I always do, I refuse to ban and am always first pick. That voice echos back in a screaming pitch, "ALPHA AS ****." Ringing in my head as I play I always get first blood against these beta baddies that play top against me. Tryndamere refused to go jungle, he is the alpha, he must assert is dominance in a lane, not by catching someone off guard, if he were to do that, his alpha-ness would be in question.

The more I played him, the more he became me and I became him. I soon started to get much stronger on my right side of my body and had a sudden urge to never wear a shirt, all while the voice would echo in my head, "ALPHA AS ****." It was nearly earsplittingly loud at this point, and knowing my transformation would soon be complete I had to test if I truly was the alpha that Tryndamere has taught me to be. Despite my initial urge to grab the biggest sword I could find and start swinging it around I had to try one thing first, to see if I was truly the alpha. It would only end one way, I knew it, and Tryndamere knew it. We were ready.

Talon Himself

06-03-2013

People need to see this.

Fioret

06-03-2013

kiss him already

Edit: Weird. it says the thread starter is called "Immortal Shaco" but the OP is "Subfusion".

Talon Himself

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fioret View Post
kiss him already

Edit: Weird. it says the thread starter is called "Immortal Shaco" but the OP is "Subfusion".
I am merely a ghost in the system. I felt this post needed to be recognized.

Qwow

06-03-2013

My God you're crazy., find help mate...

Agent Foxhound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2013

I heard something similar, with Jayce. And by something simliar with Jayce, I mean I did a lot of ketamine and I touched God and he told me Jayce was my soulmate. Do you happen to love ketamine?

DementedLord

06-03-2013

best bromance story ever

Shadow Wolf 47

06-03-2013

Pictures or it didn't happen

Qwow

06-03-2013

Are you guys dumb? He's talking about killing himself to see of he would come back like trynds ult.....

Talon Himself

06-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwow View Post
Are you guys dumb? He's talking about killing himself to see of he would come back like trynds ult.....
Alpha detected.