Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flexible cost bundles available now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeepHeatz

06-11-2013

I just missed those awesome bundles due to vacation. I really want to buy them... may you please extend to this Friday T_T

Draake187

06-11-2013

please extend bundle like the TPA bundle was extended

Lord Gojulas

Recruiter

06-11-2013

So Riot, when are the next bundles :P?

Perfidelis

06-11-2013

So will these be a regular item included in the store or was this kind of a sprucing up of an unused section? I hope to see updated bundles more regularly.

Zyllek

06-12-2013

Good Idea, if there's anyone else who always finds themselves short a few RP and doesn't want to spend a lot just to get more i thought i would share what i do,
just check this guys blog its really easy
http://lolriotpointz.blogspot.com/

KingoftheGreen

06-15-2013

I wish you could chose what you wanted from the bundles...

Ankrich

06-17-2013

I didn't realize these bundles were only a limited time thing. I thought they were staying in the store for a long time. Because I really wanted to to get the grab bag one with Nautilus, Thresh, and Blitzcrank. I want those champions and skins. I hope they bring these back soon.

Perfidelis

06-24-2013

When will there be more bundles? Bundle it already!

ProvenceLavender

06-28-2013

Are we getting refunds if we bought the digital collector's bundle when it was 3900 rp? Since it's basically 975 rp for a goth annie skin if we alrdy have all the champions in there.

Chocobolos

08-30-2014

I purchased this bundle and although its no longer for sale i do believe their was a icon that people were suppose to get for him as part of the bundle. if their was no icon then sorry for posting this.