Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flexible cost bundles available now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaerga

06-03-2013

Why does the all star bundle still shows a 4k RP price but here it says it's half off?

Yvari

06-03-2013

24 RP Short of Damsels bundle. Noooo. I must find some way to fix this!

Time to bust out the paint skills! I've heard thats what one must do. The question is to where do I send my fantastic artwork...

Udyr

Recruiter

06-03-2013

Quote:
Phyrexia:
Now this is the sort of thing I was waiting to buy RP for! Been wanting to get $50 of RP for awhile but haven't really seen anything worthwhile.

Just as a bit of constructive criticism, why do the Damsels Causing Distress/Grab Bag bundles show full on pictures whereas the others show text? The only reason I ask is because I actually prefer just the plain text as it's much easier to see what I already own and how much of a discount I'm getting. With the D.C.D/G.B. bundles it took me a second to process because I went "wait, don't I already own X,Y,Z? Why are they still showing up?"

Yes, good observation.

We should gray out those images as "owned"

Udyr

Recruiter

06-03-2013

Quote:
Alaerga:
Why does the all star bundle still shows a 4k RP price but here it says it's half off?

The 4K price means that you probably dont own most of the Champions.

Nerorex

06-03-2013

I will probably be picking up the damsels causing distress. I've wanted ahri, diana and zyra for awhile so this is a great chance for me to get them plus 2 more

Choasnight

06-03-2013

Quote:
Udyr:
The 4K price means that you probably dont own most of the Champions.

can you answer my question?

EIDee

06-03-2013

Quote:
Paimay:
But what about the people that did pay 3k+ rp? Well, those people fall into two categories, one of which shouldn't care, they are either rich or have enough expendable encome to pay that much for one skin, which in relation to me would still make them rich...

Or, like me, they bought the bundle around the time the game first released. Just like the people who bought a physical box and got Silver Kayle. Except I don't see that skin on sale in the store anywhere.

Pizawle

06-03-2013

Très cool, Riot.

Is this going to be an ongoing thing? That would also be nice but if so, please tell me right now these will not phase out individual sales.

Flakeless

06-03-2013

Can we get a champion bundle with some of the newer champs please?

ArcticSirius

06-03-2013

Would you mind answering why the Damsels package doesn't include skins? Is it because only Ahri has multiple skins?