Best champion for a SUPER noob

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tankifriend

06-02-2013

Title says all, i have 4000 rp, am level 2 have no runes, and want the best champion, today i learned what an ability was so you can guess my level, also ive only killed one champion and i was pretty good with ezreal.... so yeah, help would be nice

cartwheelnurd

06-02-2013

You can't really just pick any champion to learn. You have to know what kinds of roles you want to fill. Ezreal is an ADC or attack damage carry, dso you build lots of attack damage on him and use his abilities to ry to carry the team. Other roles are Ability power carries who generally go mid, Tanky champions that go top and build lots of health, or Jungler, which is much harder, and you walk around in the jungle and kill the monsters and help out lanes. Pick how you like playing and then I can suggest some champions that are easy to learn.

KevT 66

06-02-2013

i would think about what role you would like to do. Mage, support, attack damage carry, etc. Then look through that type and find one thats "recommended." Then, look at their abilities and pick one you like. or, look through the champions page on the website and find one with low difficulty. i would largely recommend that you keep trying the free champions and figure out what type you like and then pick one of the same type with a low difficulty. Garen and Sona have the lowest difficulty and are really easy. Garen is still one of my favorites and im a level 30.

Delete Teemo

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankifriend View Post
Title says all, i have 4000 rp, am level 2
WHY? You should really spend more time before putting in that much money. I'd say just save it until you find a champion you really like and buy it. There is not best champion, Riot (the game company) balances the game meticulously so that all champions are good.

LordVaktus

06-02-2013

Master Yi is really easy and fun

emberfly

06-02-2013

Soraka

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2013

Holy hell, 4k RP??? Someone has faith.

The Phantom oath

06-02-2013

I say save it buy a your champs with ip and then get sh*t tons of skins for your favorite ones

Der Nordwind

06-02-2013

There is a list of recommended champions that are suitable for new players. They are easy to play and will teach you the basics of the roles.

tankifriend

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatheg Kla View Post
There is a list of recommended champions that are suitable for new players. They are easy to play and will teach you the basics of the roles.
wheres that?