Why Does *Everybody* Hate Teemo?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmuffinarg View Post
most toxic kit in the game
Click image for larger version

Name:	iJAenqbxR4TND.gif
Views:	95
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	697322

Clumsy Bobble

06-02-2013

I like Teemo. The hate is a combination of him being annoying and hating him being sort of a tradition.

Tehpersuns

06-02-2013

He's played as an ap top, just to clear something up.

In lane, he skips up to his enemy, hits them, then skips away, taking advantage of his range and speed to aviod retelation while his DoT eats their health. Should the enemy get to him, he blinds them. Once he's level six, he owns the lane and is all but ungankable. After laning, he split pushes forever and gets aces even when dead.

Watersports Drew

06-02-2013

It's a combination of the frequency of him being chosen in matches, the abilities that he uses (blinds, shrooms, poison), and how well he can scale late game with all those mushrooms and the sheer damage of his abilities once the AP has been racked up.

Personally, I really enjoy playing Teemo, but I do understand how frustrating it is to play against him.

Requiem Bird

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpersuns View Post
He's played as an ap top, just to clear something up.

In lane, he skips up to his enemy, hits them, then skips away, taking advantage of his range and speed to aviod retelation while his DoT eats their health. Should the enemy get to him, he blinds them. Once he's level six, he owns the lane and is all but ungankable. After laning, he split pushes forever and gets aces even when dead.
He is?

Thanks, I just learned something today

ATastyDessert

06-02-2013

Because *booomph* *booomph* *booomph* *booomph*
*you have been slain*

Then there's the poison that lasts forever. Blind that is annoying as ****. Try to kill him and nope.avi *booomph* + free ghost

Bork Hammer 40k

06-02-2013

Teemo's hidden passive: Global Taunt. It causes everyone to hate him and attempt to kill him in every fight ever. However, because of his kit this typically is not possible and thus, Teemo is hated by most players.

Requiem Bird

06-02-2013

Silly noob question - doesn't building AP make it extremely difficult to farm? Or does it work with his poison?

Troy242621

06-02-2013

His poke? Annoying.
His shrooms? Annoying.
His immunity to ganks? Annoying.
His blind? Annoying.
His range? Annoying.
His free escape? Annoying.

The pattern here is why he is hated, though I'd agree it's exaggerated.

Gankstur

06-02-2013

Because he's annoying to the opposing team, and after laning phase, he's useless to your team. Lose lose situation for all parties involved. Also Teemo players tend to be pricks and selfish players who just wanna play Teemo irregardless of the lane and irregardless of the team composition.

123456 ... 7