Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skip Waiting for Stats=Game Doesn't Count

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tedsterkid

06-02-2013

So about 2 days ago I was playing a game as top lane Yorick and I won the game, but I was playing on a slow connection and so when it was waiting for the stats it took a while to load so I skipped it. Then when I looked at the match history the game wasn't there, nor was the ip I shouldve earned from the game.
I looked at some solutions on the internet earlier and they said the game should appear in match history in some time, but it's been 2 days, are there any solutions to this?

Fredjkl

08-21-2013

Same here playing aram with sivir skipped the stats and got no ip or xp and the game is not in match history :/.

iiTz STeVO

08-21-2013

Same. Didn't get LP for my ranked win.

EvanTheConqueror

10-05-2014

This is so ridiculous.. This just lost my friend gold... http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=beyzerker the game is showing on op.gg but not showing on league so hes not gold cause it was his last game in promos to gold.