Sion Remake Confirmed, What Would You Like To See?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faceplosion

06-02-2013

The rework is confirmed and it has been stated that "his remake will focus on the melee carry/melee fighter aspects of his kit, with little to no effort being made to preserve AP Sion." What do you think?

Source is here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...Future_Content

Link to Riot post confirming this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...49778#37349778

King Sandeep

06-02-2013

Rework the stun and/or shield or drastically rework them. They don't make much sense on an AD bruiser as they are now.

More flavor oriented abilities. I.e. Cannibalism should offer a passive that heals him whenever a minion around him dies (similar to Cho's passive).

Also a general buff in base stats and lowered mana costs.

DarksideEric

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sandeep View Post
Rework the stun and/or shield or drastically rework them. They don't make much sense on an AD bruiser as they are now.

More flavor oriented abilities. I.e. Cannibalism should offer a passive that heals him whenever a minion around him dies (similar to Cho's passive).

Also a general buff in base stats and lowered mana costs.
I actually think it would be kind of interesting to see something like number of deaths around him fueling (as in making more powerful) his abilities.

Not long term scaling like Thresh, Veigar or Nasus, but short term.

Say for instance whenever a minion/monster dies around him he gains a stack of X, when it reaches X number the next ability he uses does something special, for instance his Stare becomes an AoE (small radius) rather than just the single target.

King Sandeep

06-02-2013

That feels more necromancerish (Karthus) than zombie like.
I was going for the idea that as a zombie, he literally eats the things around him to replenish himself as they die. (Warcraft III players know what I'm talking about)

Faceplosion

06-02-2013

Personally, I would love to see him keep infinite scaling on something, I feel it gives him a lot of his character and it'll make our first infinite scaling carry.

Odynoll

06-02-2013

I like the idea of making him into a lifesteal tank/bruiser personally. It would fit Sion and I think it would have a decent place in the top lane meta if implemented properly.

StormMaster

06-02-2013

give him a fabulous skin, like Taric's 4th age

Basic Payne

06-02-2013

I think they could make him similar to riven since her shield scales off ad. His shield can stay the same base amount, but +50% of AD and his Attack Speed is increased by 25% when the shield is active. His Q can be changed to a dash that bashes his target with his axe, dealing the same damage but with a +80% of Bonus AD an stunning his target for the same duration.

Odynoll

06-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Payne View Post
I think they could make him similar to riven since her shield scales off ad. His shield can stay the same base amount, but +50% of AD and his Attack Speed is increased by 25% when the shield is active. His Q can be changed to a dash that bashes his target with his axe, dealing the same damage but with a +80% of Bonus AD an stunning his target for the same duration.
I think Riot has said that an AD scaling shield was a bad idea and probably won't happen again :\

Jonheath291

06-02-2013

I'm actually doubting that Sion is next. All over S@20 I am seeing these Xerath and Sivir updates. I'm wondering if Xerath's update is coming along faster than Sion's (which would not surprise me considering the hurdles they have to clear with Sion),