Need a Tristana Build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznDude

12-12-2009

Try an AP build, it's fun to play =)

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2009

Some math wizz needs to run the numbers on this. I've tried going damage early, speed early, a mix, and it all seems to work the same.

Any opinions on sword of the divine? 55% AS, 100 damage / 4 hits, active penetrates 30 armor and gives you a 0% chance to be dodged for 5 seconds.

Miyamiya

12-13-2009

I like:

Ruby Crystal
Phage
Berzerking boots
Pick Axe
Vampiric Scepter
Infinity Edge
(Game is usually over at this point)
Malady
Etc Etc

The Ruby Crystal is extremely important, 200 hp at level 1 is massive, and it allows you to get more kills when used properly. An early game phage is also rather powerful.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2009

I don't see why you need more survivability when you have an 80 mana rocket jump.

Moonsight

12-13-2009

From my experience, only lousy Tristana's go Life Steal. I recommend building thus:

Start with Long Sword Health pot, build longsword into Madred's razor and get Zerk's greaves. Razor will help with explo shot to farm you up like crazy. Build Madred's razor into a bloodrazor, and then build a black cleaver. You'll have plenty of attack speed, two passives that rip enemy tanks to shreds, and a solid amount of damage as well.

Beegly Boogs

12-13-2009

I'll try that this game.

Pink Princess Party

12-13-2009

berserkers
frozen
thornmail(if theres a yi)
lifesteals

Beegly Boogs

12-13-2009

Moonsight that works very well against tanks and it's great for farming. I've done fine the last two games with it, so it's at least viable.

Moonsight

12-13-2009

The best part about a Blood Razor is how easily you can kill neutrals as well. If the team needs another solo lane open, the moment you get your razor and zerks you can start jungling. Once you get the recurve bow, you can do Giant and Elder, and once you get the blood razor, you'll be strong enough to solo the dragon for the team. This alone often wins team games. The wonderful passive stack is just the cherry on top,

Nastharl

12-13-2009

Blood razor is situational. If they have magic resistance, or few tanks its not worth it.

I go Razor Malady, Cleaver. At this point decide Frozen hammer / Bloodrazor/Pblade.

Even if you have the buff for huge attack speed, it doesn't do much until its maxed, and early game you're better off maxing Explosive and farming to hell.