Mordekaiser, the most imba hero on LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Any champion that has a good early game is going to be hard to kill later. That is why feeding is so bad for your team.
Yet not all of them get nerfed for having strong early games.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertGhoul View Post
pretty sound advice. But don't think hurassing him is always the best option. If you have lleblanc/pantheon you should just wait until the jungler comes to gank him. Hurassing him is silly.
That is exactly what I am talking about. Having your jungler, and if you don't have that, someone else, harass him with you.

Ramanas

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzen View Post
So,

Mordekaiser isnt a tank, but he can tank.
Mordekaiser isnt a mage, but he can nuke the hell out of you.
Mordekaiser isnt a carry, but if fed, he can carry.
Mordekaiser isnt good a team fights late game, but he can outlive every****ing one and dish some heavy aoe damage.

Well, if that isnt something imba and game breaking, i dont know what it is.
He can pretty well do every job in a team, and do pretty well. He is like druids on WOW. Blizzard nerfed every class, and forgot about druids. That at a time, could do better at tanking, at dpsing, at healing and at RDPS.

Thats mordekaiser, he can be built do do everything better than you do.
I love stomping the Morde's who build anything but tank. The threat of his ult would be enough where the entire team would focus him down.

First and foremost, he's a tank, or rather a large fat guy(soaker). Building him AP is dumb because his AP ratios are complete ****. Building him AD is dumb because your damage is pitiful compared to just about anyone else.

No, he is not going to nuke the hell out of you. His damage while good in the laning phase does not hold up well late game when people start getting resistances and the like. I do love beating down squishies who refuse to buy any sort of defensive items.

Anyone can really carry. Hell I've seen a Janna carry a team. Carrying also implies that you had a good early game and that you are saving teammates, downing towers, and getting kills. Any hero can do this, some are just better at it than others.

The only thing that hurts him in team fights late game is the fact that he has no CC. He has no way to keep people on him and off of the squishies on his team. Yes, he can outlast people thanks to his shield, but that's what he's good at.

You must not have played WoW for very long, or are really new, because I remember back in vanilla when Druids did one thing and one thing only: heal. Couldn't tank, couldn't dps, just heal. And no, Druids have never been the best at everything at once.

</THREAD>

Fiskerton

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzen View Post
So,

Mordekaiser isnt a tank, but he can tank.
Mordekaiser isnt a mage, but he can nuke the hell out of you.
Mordekaiser isnt a carry, but if fed, he can carry.
Mordekaiser isnt good a team fights late game, but he can outlive every****ing one and dish some heavy aoe damage.

Well, if that isnt something imba and game breaking, i dont know what it is.
He can pretty well do every job in a team, and do pretty well. He is like druids on WOW. Blizzard nerfed every class, and forgot about druids. That at a time, could do better at tanking, at dpsing, at healing and at RDPS.

Thats mordekaiser, he can be built do do everything better than you do.
Morde isn't a tank. He has no way of CCing and therefore no way for him to force you to fight him. The only reason he can "tank" is b/c he has an amazing amount of defense/health, both of which are easily counterable with items.

He can't really nuke. Sure, he can do decent damage, but not if he's not fed. Why are you feeding him?

Every character deals awesome damage when they are fed. Doesn't even have to be a carry.

More the reason to ignore him first. He can't force you to fight him, so why fight him? Jump all the carries, kill all the high-health nontanks, then kill him.

Izzen

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr smuggles View Post
you're level 12, you have allot more games to play before you can make rash arguments about champion balance. If its not your main account, well post on it if you plan to be taken seriously.
I dont use my main acc here on forum. A long history, involving e-mails and stuff.

Well, i got 450 wins, 300 loses on normal games. 120 wins on ranked and 95 loses.

I got almost 1,4k games played in 1,5 year of LOL dude.

Ringsel

11-18-2010

A good Morde doesnt need Hero kills to get fed he just farms minions like a monster.

Ignoring Morde is the best option but unless your team is fed someone from your team die in a teamfight and then you cant ignore Morde+ Ghost anymore cause he kills you. My only problem with Morde is that when he gets a Ghost hes nearly unkillable but deals damage like a super fed carry.

Eve got super nerfed cause she is an pubstomper.. but Morde is the same Pubstomper but Meh in High Elo.

Izzen

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringsel View Post
A good Morde doesnt need Hero kills to get fed he just farms minions like a monster.

Ignoring Morde is the best option but unless your team is fed someone from your team die in a teamfight and then you cant ignore Morde+ Ghost anymore cause he kills you. My only problem with Morde is that when he gets a Ghost hes nearly unkillable but deals damage like a super fed carry.

Eve got super nerfed cause she is an pubstomper.. but Morde is the same Pubstomper but Meh in High Elo.
Thats the problem. I usually get 300-400 minions per game. Champ kills is just extra money, compared to how much I farm, and how much I zone ppl while doing it.

Voyager I

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringsel View Post

QSS means Morde will never get a ghost from anyone worth caring about.

If he's murdering minions as fast as possible (aka 90% of Mordekaisers), he's going to push the hell out of his lane and leave his ass way out in the wind for ganks. Given that he has no CC or escape mechanisms and is actually pretty squishy in the early game, ganks can be a pretty big deal.

Vectoradron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Counters that may work:
Singed(my main, hard to play but fun as hell)
QSS
Denyplank(god he is annoying)
ignite
silence
gank

I find that DoT kills his survivability, ignite usually is standard on people anyways. You drain his shield like crazy then you blow him up, gank are effective when he has no shield of course. He also has difficulty chasing so if he tries then he is just hurting even more.

Denyplank is the most annoying early game PoS. Had to fight him as Singed and man did it deprive me of levels till mid game, then we ganked him lol. Since mord relies more on farming minions then kills he would slow Mord down a bit.

QSS gets rid of his Ult apparently, never got it before. Singed requires certain items to survive and be effective so I never can get it.

silence keeps him from doing damage and gaining shield so have fun with it.

Ringsel

11-19-2010

Morde can be countered and High Elo dont have a prob with Morde but most of them ignore the fact that Morde is Godlike Tier in Low Elo. To counter Morde you need to play better than Morde and need a lot of knowledge of the Game. You cant expect new player to buy QSS or be able to outzone Morde.

I know that they should balance the champs more for High Elo but you cant ignore Low Elo if more than 50-80% of the community is Low-Mid Elo

They should buff Morde (Damage and Scaling) to be more competive in high elo but also nerf (His shield) so that he isnt op in Low Elo. If we could get some numbers to see who much damage Mordes shield really absorbs in a temafight would be really nice cause I think thats the real problem with Morde.