Mordekaiser, the most imba hero on LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzen

11-18-2010

The problem isnt about he doesnt die, the problem is his damage output is ridiculous for a tank. He goes spamming his E and AOEing so much, causing like 1k damage per E easily. (Whole team when he hits). And he can spam that so much.

I usually do CD reduction with him, and do some absurd damage on team fights.

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Almost all of his damage is magic, so magic resistance is a good place to start. If you know you are going to be playing against him ignite is a good choice of spells. If you don't want to take ignite make sure someone gets executioners calling, as the activate on it is great against him.

In team fights, ignore him, kill the carries first, then him when the rest are dead.

Mord right now is actually well balanced, the problem is, once he gets going he is hard to shut down. Try not to feed him, and at best, don't let him solo. If he is solo mid, make sure your team members pressure him. Have your jungler keeps ganking or attempting to gank him.

Also don't fight near creep as the others have said, this gives him a huge advantage.
The reason why Pantheon, LeBlanc, Ryze, Katarina, and Jax were all nerfed:

Because they're impossibly hard to stop after having a good early game.

Alberio Imma

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzen View Post
The problem isnt about he doesnt die, the problem is his damage output is ridiculous for a tank. He goes spamming his E and AOEing so much, causing like 1k damage per E easily. (Whole team when he hits). And he can spam that so much.

I usually do CD reduction with him, and do some absurd damage on team fights.
Morde shouldn't be build as a tank except for HP regen purposes. If somebody builds him tank, they are doing it wrong.
Also, early game he can do some decent damage, however the moment end game hits his damage (even in a team fight) is almost nothing. The only times I will ever fear a Morde is when he was either fed extremely hard or if he has the ghost of one of our carries. Sure, his shield is powerful early game, but if you can't take down <=600 easily endgame he's practically useless aside from being annoying.

Maerlyn

11-18-2010

I played morde a long time ago before LoL was completly revamped, but i though he was still great then. I laned against him 1v1 with nasus and i was finding it difficult to beat him especially because his Cd's are so low his shield is practically spammable. However i was the better player and beat him and took his tower down.

Im not saying nasus is amazing but morde becomes really armor heavy usually and he knew his champ dealt more dmg so, i would lure him to me and put my aoe directly on me which lowers his armor and kites away his shield and i was able to kill him with my ult when i got low it surprised him. Nasus has really good synergy with his skills so i was able to out play him.

In short for playing morde for such a long time, even i dont know how to counter him but i can outplay most people. Stay away from minions like mentioned really helps, and early ganks to keep him down but theres really not much you can do. A lot of CC is always a solution if hes stunned he cant get his shield up.

CovertGhoul

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Almost all of his damage is magic, so magic resistance is a good place to start. If you know you are going to be playing against him ignite is a good choice of spells. If you don't want to take ignite make sure someone gets executioners calling, as the activate on it is great against him.

In team fights, ignore him, kill the carries first, then him when the rest are dead.

Mord right now is actually well balanced, the problem is, once he gets going he is hard to shut down. Try not to feed him, and at best, don't let him solo. If he is solo mid, make sure your team members pressure him. Have your jungler keeps ganking or attempting to gank him.

Also don't fight near creep as the others have said, this gives him a huge advantage.
pretty sound advice. But don't think hurassing him is always the best option. If you have lleblanc/pantheon you should just wait until the jungler comes to gank him. Hurassing him is silly.

Izzen

11-18-2010

So,

Mordekaiser isnt a tank, but he can tank.
Mordekaiser isnt a mage, but he can nuke the hell out of you.
Mordekaiser isnt a carry, but if fed, he can carry.
Mordekaiser isnt good a team fights late game, but he can outlive every****ing one and dish some heavy aoe damage.

Well, if that isnt something imba and game breaking, i dont know what it is.
He can pretty well do every job in a team, and do pretty well. He is like druids on WOW. Blizzard nerfed every class, and forgot about druids. That at a time, could do better at tanking, at dpsing, at healing and at RDPS.

Thats mordekaiser, he can be built do do everything better than you do.

gotito

11-18-2010

unbalanced champion ideal for facerollers

Invis Phoenix

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzen View Post
How to counter it? Its nearly impossible, his Damage is ridiculous.

I have 90% win rate with him, and I always lose when there is a mordekaiser on the other team. He simple rapes face, and he is game breaking.

Any hint on how to counter him?

Please, dont come with that bull**** called kiting, or so. He can jump at you, get full shield and rapes you.

you're level 12, you have allot more games to play before you can make rash arguments about champion balance. If its not your main account, well post on it if you plan to be taken seriously.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzakuCMX View Post
The reason why Pantheon, LeBlanc, Ryze, Katarina, and Jax were all nerfed:

Because they're impossibly hard to stop after having a good early game.
Any champion that has a good early game is going to be hard to kill later. That is why feeding is so bad for your team.

KittyMistress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr smuggles View Post
you're level 12, you have allot more games to play before you can make rash arguments about champion balance. If its not your main account, well post on it if you plan to be taken seriously.
/agree. hahah