Can't buy RP with my Vanilla Master Card

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wenzav

11-18-2010

Hello everyone!
I got myself a Vanilla Master Card (50 dollars) to bought some Riot points. So I log in, go to the shop, do the usual things and I received a error message saying that: ''We can'tdo transacton right now, please try in a few minutes.'' It was in the morning. Later that day, I try again but I still get the same message. I check if my card was really activated and it was. I didn't choose the 5000 RP because I live in Canada, so my money is lower then Us one. I try with all the other possibility (other price, paypal, etc.) and it still didn't work.
My friend got the same problem as me with the same card.

Can anyone help us? Thanks.

P.S.
i pos a ticket, but I don't get any respond.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-18-2010

Some of the vanilla cards do not like to work with the store, due to the bank behind the cards policies.

Wenzav

11-18-2010

It could be that, but it's not the first time my friend and I bought some vanilla card to buy RP. It was perfectly working before the new patch. Can it be the type of the card, because I used Vanilla Visa before and my card I'm trying now is a Master Card. Do you think it could be that?

Faonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Bump!

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-19-2010

If you have made several attempts to use that specific card and it keeps giving an error you will want to try another card. While Riot does take vanilla cards, some banks that back the cards do not like to process out.

Wenzav

11-20-2010

I exchange my Master card for a Visa one and it work just fine !
Thank you Postal Twinkie for your time.