Jungle Fiddle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylumseeker

11-18-2010

So ive tried the search but that doesnt work so i cant find any good guides for it. Ive only laned with him so far. Using dorans ring + mana pot and drain to start with.

Im thinking drain for jungling but dont know what equip, masteries or summoner skills to use with him. Or where to start etc. Any tips would be really great.

e3rich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Huh, there are tons of guides on youtube, most of them are good, just search for it, you'll understand pretty much everything.

youknowme786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-18-2010

I play Fiddlesticks often, and jungle works very well.

For runes, you might as well go standard caster runes:
Marks - Magic Penetration
Seals - Health per Level
Glyphs - Cooldown (Flat)
Quintessences - Health (Flat) (I actually use movement speed quints, but flat health is always nice early game)

For Masteries, I use a 9/0/21 build with magic pen and cooldown in offensive, and experience, movement speed, ghost, and flash bonuses.

For Summoner Spells, I use Ghost and Flash (surprise!).

I usually start with an Amplifying Tome when I jungle, as well as a health potion. You can easily drain Golem for the blue buff at level 1, without the potion. You might consider using the potion if you feel uncomfortable, but you shouldn't need to.

At level 2, I pick up fear, and go to the wolves, and dispatch them with drain and a few auto attacks. Then, move over to the Lizard camp for the red buff. After you get the red buff, you should be level 3.

Here, if you want to finish jungling fast, then get level 2 drain, and head over to dragon. You can easily solo dragon at level 3, and then you can go help your team by laning, or you can continue to jungle until level 6, and then surprise the enemy team with a gank.

As always, when jungling, be aware of missing players on the other team.

Hope that helps.

Mortenya

11-18-2010

my friends that jungle start with ruby crystal and it works well too.

Fwff

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by youknowme786 View Post
For Summoner Spells, I use Ghost and Flash (surprise!).
No smite?
Can you dragon without smite?
How fast do you finish jungle?
Aren't you afraid of opposing jungler stealing your buffs?

Petrouchka

11-19-2010

fiddle is the easiest jungler in the game. he can kill golem without even buying any items, so start with whatever works with your build.

i've been playing a lot of junglestix lately and i've come to the conclusion that smite is needed. most games you can get by without it, but imo the faster jungle clear time and added security is well worth it.

after messing about in a lot of practice games i find blue->wolves->wraiths->dragon to be the most efficient. if you're on the purple side, doing enemy golem twins in place of wraiths can be an interesting option, but only if you're relatively sure the opposing jungler started with their blue. if you get there and the camp is already cleared it sets you back a bit.

Alex Pan

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwff View Post
No smite?
Can you dragon without smite?
How fast do you finish jungle?
Aren't you afraid of opposing jungler stealing your buffs?
He doesn't need smite
He jungles more quickly than most, but slower than Amumu or Warwick
Fiddles is a low tier jungler. He's VERY easy to counter jungle, even with smite, because his only survivability comes from Drain, and he's impossible to gank with if the opponent has the brush warded. In playing him, you pretty much assume that no one will mess with you.