"Active Game Not Found" Bug: Requesting Red Post

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Styric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2013

Well you should post your screenshots...

Styric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2013

Bump.

Phropecy

06-30-2013

This has also been happening to a friend of mine when we que. Getting the time lockout and -LP is pretty annoying. Riot any answers?

jiggayee

07-13-2013

This has also happened to me twice in a row now. The first one I was in a series so it kicked me out of the series, then I queued up again and it disconnected me again. This has been happening, along with being disconnected from PvP Net, ever since the latest patch. Wtf is going on Riot

coolestnameleft

08-05-2013

This also happened to me, in my 3rd match of my series for silver. Extremely disheartening.

Heart Taeyeon

08-19-2013

Name:  activegamenotfound.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  213.3 KB
Pic... I was forced to dodge several ranked games

Caryophyllales

08-28-2013

Just got this today and I'm kind of mad...

Soup Shaman

09-12-2013

Same thing is happening to me. Happened twice now.

The first disconnect was because my internet hiccuped for 5 seconds, but the client absolutely refused to reconnect me. I mean, it reconnected me long enough to see that our team had banned 5 champions and see Janna picked, but as soon as the opposing team picked their first two champions I got the "Active game not found" message and my list of champions went super wacky.

The second disconnect I had no internet hiccups. Immediately after entering champion select, I post my lane preference and nothing happened. 5 seconds later, I disconnect from PvP chat for a fraction of a second, then reconnect. I wait a few minutes, and get this. I'm still at the champion select window, and I see that I disconnect from PvP chat every few minutes like clockwork for a fraction of a second. Only happens in Champion Select.

This is getting ridiculous. I realize that Riot probably won't acknowledge an error until they fix it in a patch (as many companies do), but I sure as hell would love to know if it has something to do with Riot or with us.

The1LeftStanding

09-17-2013

Just got hit with this and it's pretty frustrating.. but, I'm hopeful to see Riot at least speak on the issue.. maaybe

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Damn...jpg (253.5 KB, 37 views)

achis92

10-01-2013

Happened to me as well...

Have a screenshot, but it won't post for some reason.