"Active Game Not Found" Bug: Requesting Red Post

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeClement

06-09-2013

This just happend to my first promotional game.

This is UNFAIR and it sucks!

Styric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2013

Sorry to hear that, LeClement.

Maybe Riot will be kind enough to post something for us here.

Styric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2013

This just happened to me again in an ARAM game.

Styric

06-16-2013

http://imgur.com/YiJD9ly
http://imgur.com/cOkZvcx
This is happening way more frequently. It's gotten ridiculous.

Nitori

06-17-2013

I've gotten the same error, except it was on normal draft pick. At first, I thought someone dodged, because someone picked their champ at the last second. But I eventually had to quit and it penalized me for dodging a queue that I didn't even leave. This isn't fair, especially for ranked players.

Tormented Soil

06-18-2013

I just had this happen twice in a row in ranked ._.

It doesn't let you ban after the first one because the 'Banning' stays on the enemy team, and then when you go to select a champ you get 'active game not found' and can't do anything but dodge.

ArcticSirius

06-18-2013

this happened to my friend last night, and when he was able to pick a champ, he couldn't select smite for jungling.

AZ Frost

06-18-2013

bump

Siflus

06-18-2013

I just had this happen in a ranked game as well. The game looked like it didn't get accepted by someone as the timer ran all the way down and then it hung. After maybe a minute it finally loaded into the champ select screen and the other team had apparently banned 5 champions.... and my champion select was all messed up which got cleared up by typing a name into search and deleting it. However I could not select a champion as all it gave me was an "Active Game can not be found" message and nothing happened after that till I was forced to restart the client and take an LP loss and a wait penalty. This is quite an annoying experience as I don't like to be penalized LP for issues outside of my control. I even had an issue similar to this maybe 2 weeks ago where the client just stopped responding during champion select and I was given a loss in my promotion series. This is getting frustrating to say the least.

Frostyllama

06-19-2013

happened to me as well. have screenshots.