Game still searching for matches when I was already in champion select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axelex

02-08-2014

During ARAM champion select the game indicates that a Match was found
1. I was already in champion select so I altabbed the client
2. The client popped up again two seconds after, claiming that a match was found
3. The window that popped asked me if I wanted to finish what I was doing or play now in the new match found
4. I could still hear the champion selection music playing in the background
5. The "Match was found" sound could still be heard too
6. I pressed "finish what I was doing" and nothing happened
7. After the "Match was found" sound faded the champion selection window reappeared
8. The timer was reseted but the champions where the same
9. The timer reached zero, but the game never started
10. Another player experienced the same bug with me

Details:
I entered the champion select in ARAM, alttabbed the window and two seconds after, the window popped up again claiming a match was found (which was awkward 'cause I still could listen to the ARAM champion select music in the background), also it was not a normal "Match was found" window that popped up, but the kind of window that pops when you're buying something or checking the store, the "finish what I was doing or play now" window. I pressed "finish what I was doing" and nothing happened, I could still hear the champion select music and the Match was found sound, it was not until the "Match was found" sound faded out that I could go back to champion selection window with the timer back in full 60 seconds with the same champions me and my team got. I wrote on the chat to see if someone else on the team experienced the same bug and there was in fact another one who experienced the same, the timer kept going until the "game is starting soon" text appeared, but nothing happened, I had to close and open again the client to keep playing normally... I guess a flag that indicates that a match is already going on didn't turned on when we entered the champion selection...