Should supports auto attack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmartHamstersMAD

06-01-2013

So I was playing a game as support Lulu and I was auto attacking minions to set them up for my ADC and she gets so MAD. I tried to tell her i was setting them up for her and she just wasn't having it. So my question for you is SHOULD supports auto attack to set up minion kills or should we just stand in background? Also when we are pushing, should i be killing minions or should I just run along with my team?

Zahaele

06-01-2013

Don't autoattack the minions in lane

autoattack the champions instead.

Mindlessly autoattacking minions to "set up cs" for your adc needlessly pushes the lane and can screw up lasthitting under tower.

HandyMan62

06-01-2013

Supports should not auto attack creeps unless you need to unfreeze the lane, or just push it. At this time you should be warding or trying to zone the other bot laners.

41noob

06-01-2013

no

pushes the lane, leave the pushing up to your adc.

Silktail

06-01-2013

Don't do that.
It's just something the ad carry now has to try to take into account when attempting to last hit.
And it also pushes the lane, which you don't always want.

Besteau

06-01-2013

AA pushes your lane. Help her get the small minions under your tower tho. It really helps out as long as you AA them ONCE. Tower hits them and then the ADC gets the last hit.

Alucard910

06-01-2013

what Zahaele said.

Sappihron

06-01-2013

Only auto attack minions on the tower when they will need to be set up for the adc to last hit. Alot of people run full ad now though so you wouldnt need to do that. as for in lane generally no dont hit them, zone enemies instead

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2013

only try to make last hitting easier when the lane is pushed to your tower. Other than that auto champs.

Hyaenaboy

06-01-2013

This will rightly piss off your ADC. Don't do it.