Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boycot Purple side

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImASpicyJalapeno

03-26-2014

While I dislike purple side on SR, it doesn't bother me a bit on HA. I even play with locked camera and it doesn't phase me.

I realize there are better players than me and might appreciate the difference. I don't think dodging games where you are purple is going to get your issue addressed by Riot, however.

HaIfhearted

03-28-2014

I still don't understand why Riot is still so attached to the stupid diagonal map layout that they used it instead of the more balanced horizontal layout used in TT and Dominion.

I can play on unlocked camera, but the angle from Purple side still annoys the living hell out of me because of the extra distance I have to scroll just to see things that someone on Blue side can see while playing locked at the same in-game unit distance.

Riots camera paradigm sucks.

Migrañaboy

04-06-2014

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
I still don't understand why Riot is still so attached to the stupid diagonal map layout that they used it instead of the more balanced horizontal layout used in TT and Dominion.

I can play on unlocked camera, but the angle from Purple side still annoys the living hell out of me because of the extra distance I have to scroll just to see things that someone on Blue side can see while playing locked at the same in-game unit distance.

Riots camera paradigm sucks.

It doesn't suck, this is the price of using low-radii planetary persepective.e

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Since the classic forums will be converted to "read only" with the transition to the lol reddit lol style forums, need to get some less-terrible (dare I say "helpful&quot threads to the top.