Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Been trying so hard to get out of Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

User

Recruiter

06-01-2013

I have been playing League of Legends since beta. The first couple of years was my learning curve. Since Season 1, I have been improving my game by a great amount. Season 3 is happening now and I want to quit. I have played games vs Silver players numerous times and they are shocked I am a good player, in all roles. But when you are stuck at the bottom, very little hope is near. I went on a 12-1 win streak once and when I lost my first game, it went all down hill from there. I try my hardest to carry my team all the time. I call mia, I warn my fellow teammates and I even WARD "no matter my role". It is just killing me that because I was learning in Season 1 and 2, means I have to be stuck in Bronze during Season 3. I have been trying very hard to get out but it is almost impossible and will take a lifetime. I tried to make a new account, got it up to level 15 but then the boredom set in "did this before Season 3 started". I really don't know what I should do anymore. Losing all the time because people can not follow simple, common sense directions, makes the game just horrendous. If anyone has help or advice I would love to hear it. Don't tell me to keep trying and everything, like I said before.... It would take a lifetime to get out of Bronze with my work schedule. Thank you

Shiranui

Recruiter

06-01-2013

duo with a friend

Gigahappytown

06-01-2013

Its just you
Bronze is ez mode.
Play jungler or support feed kills to your top bot or mid
Sit back as they carry your ass.

keeblerbun

06-01-2013

honeslty, don't rage or get frustrated. i know its hard because you care alot about no longer being bronze , but frustration will put you on tilt and cause you to make a wide range of mistakes like, mechanical fails, bad decision making, and straight ruining team morale causing them to not even care about winning. If you stay a positive force in your games and get your team on the same page, then they will respect you and listen to your calls. Idk if you do get frustrated, but I did back when I was in silver/bronze and i still do now every now and then, but your mentality going into the game is often the hidden secret to get better results. That being said you still wont win every game, but you will enjoy them more and possibly find yourself out of bronze much sooner.

Fudge Dragon

06-01-2013

Quote:
keeblerbun:
honeslty, don't rage or get frustrated. i know its hard because you care alot about no longer being bronze , but frustration will put you on tilt and cause you to make a wide range of mistakes like, mechanical fails, bad decision making, and straight ruining team morale causing them to not even care about winning. If you stay a positive force in your games and get your team on the same page, then they will respect you and listen to your calls. Idk if you do get frustrated, but I did back when I was in silver/bronze and i still do now every now and then, but your mentality going into the game is often the hidden secret to get better results. That being said you still wont win every game, but you will enjoy them more and possibly find yourself out of bronze much sooner.

I've been trying to get out of Silver, I haven't been around as long as you, but if you've been here since S1 and you;re still in Bronze Elo, then I feel like it's time to change your own dyanmic around. You've been around long enough to know the mechanics (I'm assuming) now it's time to really focus on attitude and mindset.
Watch these videos, They've helped me. I didn't notice an immediate improvement, but there IS an improvement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuhUP8USk6U

User

Recruiter

06-01-2013

Thank you everyone, but the problem is... I do have a good attitude in game. The problem is the other players have bad attitudes in game and they just kill it all