0 lp RANKED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiddleflicks

05-30-2013

What the hell RIOT??! I just carried myself from 96 lp to 99 lp with 4 straight wins and then I win again and I get 0 lp?! Comeon this is ridiculous. I have sent a ticket and I hope other players do not experience this. If anyone else has experienced this please do post.

41noob

05-30-2013

the ranking system is garbage

it's well known. clamps people to hell who deserve to rank up, let's baddies like athene remain in diamond while they're playing silver 1 and gold v players.

Fiddleflicks

05-30-2013

You're absolutely right. Diamond is supposed to be a league for the best of the best. I'm gold 1 and I occasionally play against diamond players and majority of them (there are exceptions) play at the level of silver 1 as they pretty much get manhandled. While I get stuck here gaining 0 lp on a win. What kind of a system is this?!

41noob

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyroot View Post
hi im dumb
dear god hes back

Magik

05-30-2013

the reason is your mmr is too low

you need to win more games to prove to the system you deserve to move up

currently your skill level is lower than that required to get into the promotion series

41noob

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magik View Post
the reason is your mmr is too low

you need to win more games to prove to the system you deserve to move up

currently your skill level is lower than that required to get into the promotion series
his mmr is actually pretty high, he has 114 wins and 83 losses, and he's playing against low diamond and high plat players.

there's no logical reason he should be getting clamped, he clearly belongs in platinum.

Fiddleflicks

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41noob View Post
his mmr is actually pretty high, he has 114 wins and 83 losses, and he's playing against low diamond and high plat players.

there's no logical reason he should be getting clamped, he clearly belongs in platinum.
Thankyou! I appreciate your honesty

Secretbeef

05-30-2013

Riots LP System is broken and retarded. I want ELO back.,...

Fiddleflicks

05-30-2013

Me too! Atleast people who deserved to move up top can move up without being tortured by the system