Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twitch's official ranges?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cereal

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

So expunged has a range right? I've heard 1000 units? Problem is I haven't seen this in game, there's no range indicator, and it's not in the "C" menu either.

SO, I'm pretty sure expunged and the slow ability have a range as I am pretty sure I've missed many a kill until discovering that (and escaped many), can anyone definitively tell me the range on those abilities?

Also, SHOULD they have a range, after all your poisons are already IN the enemy?

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

yea, I know his slow has a range because it affects all nearby units also! I would like to know the ranges as well

The Senate

Recruiter

08-05-2009

i would be very interested to know that myself. i vaugely remember killing people who just barely left my line of sight. how big is player los?