[RP Event] 1.1- Invitations are Sweet ~ Sinful Succulence Launch Party

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasmiria

11-18-2010

((Time to use this bad boy: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/48))

He rarely came to Zaun. Something about the air that strung his nose on occasion, but Morgana knew how to invite someone, even to a man that tried to live on more subtle life, if possible. Yet, the Hextech Viper was visited by his presence. He lacked the usual combat wear that was expected of him. Instead, he wore one of the few smooth black, dress shirts he owned or looted . The first four top button were undone enough to show his chest. The slacks were gray with a loose silver chain on the waist, and behind to it, the ranks given to him in Noxus. They were very persistent with their offers recently.

After one of the attempted crasher got thrown out harshly, Verstil went though to the bouncer with the invitation, and the smell became more pleasant to him. The darkness was his element, and the women…well, few would not be so surprised if he helped himself before the night ends.

He found a spot on the bar and sat down. With his back facing the bar, he managed to spot Morgana and Mundo toasting with Kalis. He chuckled, thinking how long as it been to see that face other than a battlefield or in meeting to make someone disappear. He will come and congratulate them soon, but not before his first drink of the night. He flown all the way from Noxus and boy, you know the rest.

WereCrow

11-18-2010

Werecrow observed the turbulent, loud and colorful scene inside the dance bar with limited interest as some new faces joined the table around them. Although he never did tap into the minds of either Morgana or Mundo during the procedure of summoning his presence alone was more of a formal matter. Of course he was proud of Zaun and and glad for the increased exposure in the media that the fallen angel's new project promised but on the other hand he could have used the time for more exciting things than advertise this glorious city.
At least the free drinks were a comfort.
He turned his back from the crowded frantically moving scene on the dancestage and turned back to the hosts of this party, stood up from his seat and raised the glass of a greenish looking alcoholic fluid he had ordered earlier. Again he wasn't only here just to have fun.

"Morgana and Dr. Mundo, in the name of all of Zaun and its proud citizens, I have to congratulate you very much to the succesfull opening of your new bakery. It will certainly become a very popular place even far outside of Zaun! I'm very glad you choose this glorious city and ,not only in my oppinion, it is very likely that this new bakery created by each of the pair of hands that you both carry will make Zaun famous for something other than its ingenious technological advances and lustrous lifestyle. To that I, and all of Zaun, say thank you!"

It wasn't a toast or anything just a formal advertisement of sorts. After Crow took his speech and a sip from his glass as well he gave a humbly approving nod towards his hosts and sat down again.

Socalising never was one of his main skills he simply concidered his work to be done for now and leaned back casually waiting for the other guests to respond.

Sapphyrite

11-18-2010

((Caelestes D'Escarde: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/46))

Caelestes arrived at the Hextech Viper alone, walking confidently towards the entrance. That was -The- place to be in that night, and he had would missed a social event of such importance. The choice of the place seemed pretty adequate, the Hextech Viper being one of the trendiest clubs in Zaun....as much as Zaunites could classify a place as "trendy".

Sporting a flashy outfit tailored entirely from crimson dragonleather with silver details, consisting in a fancy pair of silver-lined trousers, an elaborate jacket and a scarf-like accessory, a long stripe of magic-infused silk, which gave it a "lava" effect (like lava lamps)), as if liquid flames were coursing through it.
Stylish jewelry, black dragonskin knee boots and crimson highlights in his hair completed the attire, to suit with the Zaunite idea of "style".

He walked up to the bouncer, giving him a nonchalant glance (one is never too safe) and walked in the raving club.

He immediately took notice of the key figures present, firstly paying homage to Morgana ("She may be excessively fixated on her torment and feelings of revenge, but she was quite the personality") and Dr Mundo ("He is attending to a party? Is he intending on causing a massacre to fit his idea of "fun"?") at the VIP lounge.

He walked up to Munchlord from behind, touching his shoulder lightly, a mischievous smile on his lips.

"My, my, you are quite the socialite, I must say. It seems I am the quiet hermit between the two~" He said, chuckling.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

((Eredale, http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/68))

Ah, Zaun. The city-rival of Piltover, it was all over itself - crowded, cluttered and moving, even the air suggested the greatness (more like, the size) of the city. But unlike Piltover, where you could smell the reagents and machine oil from the Hextech labs, here you could smell... well, something that made you redecide about thinking what it was. I had to wear a cloak over my usual clothes, to block the fumes, but even so, I noticed the change in the air, approaching the place. I smelled bakery. Oh yes...

I was here for two reasons - first, I received an invitation from Morgana, whom I barely knew. And second came from the first - whenever there's a bakery opening, there MUST be sweets. I love those.

...And when the line ended (I didn't want to trouble the guards again), what I saw was not what I expected. I rarely attend such... meetings, but that was just the start I guess. I sighed, removing the cloak, and came towards the bartender, ordering... or, after seeing the usual Zaunite club drinks on the shelves, not ordering anything. And so, I sat and waited for the main event to start, while more and more guests kept arriving.

WereCrow

11-18-2010

((Uhm is it allowed to also post in first person? Usually its only third right?))

Nwol

11-18-2010

Nwol walked through the streets of Zaun, wearing a slightly more of a sinister looking attire. His robes were a little more elaborate, slightly more torn from use. But the patterns on them, rune like, seemed a little off, disturbing to some. He had been invited to the opening of the Sinful Succulence. He had his invitiation with him, up ahead he had witnessed one who made an attempt to swing by with his invitation, getting grabbed and thornback with the man with the hextech glove. Nwol had no paitence for lines. He moved ahead, his eyes surging with energy, as he approached to walk in. He drew his invitation flashing it.

"Nwol. Summoner. Here's my invitiation." He proceeded to fade away, almost as if a breeze had blown, disipating into the shadows, reemerging somewhere inside a shaded portion of the building. He made his way over to the V.I.P section. There he saw Munchlord giving his congratulations, it seemed Lu, and Kalis had already found their place there. Then there were the two stars of the show, to say. Morgana and Mundo. There also seemed to be a waitress, waiting on Kalis.

He approached and gave a bow.

"Gentlemen. And women." he added to the end of Muchlord's congratulations. It was as though he was announcing his arrival. "I cannot say anything that hasn't been said already. In any case, congratulations, finishing so early definently calls for a celebration." With that he took a seat and glanced over to Kalis. He had learned a trick or two here, proding into a mind for telepathic communcation. He'd test it on Kalis, it was painless, but always left a chill in those who didn't expect it.

"I didn't expect you here Kalis. You get around. OH and mind the prod."

Uruno

11-18-2010

(( Uruno, http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/80 ))

The day was running long for Uruno, having been bustling about Zaun all day. He had been tasting local eats since sunrise, seeing what competition for a new restaurant would be. Growing tired, Uruno was looking for a place to relax when he spotted a large line.

"Strange," he thought, "I wonder what kind of event could be causing such a stir. I must get in."

Turning the corner to get to the front of the establishment, Uruno discovered it's name.

"The Hextech Viper? This does not sound like my type of place..." Uruno started to walk away when his curiosity overcame him, "I have to know what is inside."

Making his way to the entrance, Uruno spied the large bouncer examining invitations for the people entering the establishment. He snuck his way into a spot near the front of the line, people too excited to notice the small Yordle appear in the line. Soon, he reached the front of the line, glad he was always prepared for situations such as this. Reaching into his vest pocket, Uruno pulled a small envelope out; only those close enough would have head the clinks of coinage inside.

Uruno handed the envelope to the bouncer and smiled, "Here is my invitation, good sir."

((New to this so please feel free to give me advice!))

Istarune

11-18-2010

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/55))

Istarune waited patiently through the line to get in, this was one event he would not miss. He had long been a patron of the first Sinful Succulence...though originally he went sheerly to support his closest champion. Morgana's plight had always moved him, and their strength on the battlefield had always meshed well since his very early beginnings as a summoner. He quickly began to come purely for enjoyment of the food, he had a weak-point for her cinnamon rolls if truth be told. He actually had gotten his invitation during one of his trips in to get a post-summoning victory brownie. He had hoped he would be here to celebrate whenever Morgana found the time to open a franchise. In fact, how much of his willingness to summon for Noxus stemmed from the fact that Morgana found haven there?

He handed his invitation to the bouncer, then made his way in, looking around appreciatively. Morgana sure knew how to choose a place to celebrate, the magic pulsed in here, as befitted Zuan. As he caught up on the current fashion trends, making careful note of what Morgana was wearing tonight ((please tell us Shurelia!)) he shifted his clothing into something more appropriate for the atmosphere, though with a more somber taste than the wildness that Zuan projects. Something dignified but slightly fun-loving. He finally decided on a black suit, worn with the jacket open, with a deep red silk shirt,. His buttons each blazed with a rune of power, and the cuff-links glowed with sigils that matched Morgana's, just the right small tribute to her. His secondary client-state loved magic in all things, a drive he could understand and get behind. As his eyes fell on Morgana and Mundo conversing in the VIP area he made his way that way. As a frequent Zuanite summoner he was sure he would be allowed in. He sat down at a table and signaled to a waitress, glancing around to see who else had been invited.

((who are our NPCs this time, Mally and the two champs?))

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereCrow View Post
((Uhm is it allowed to also post in first person? Usually its only third right?))
((Well it says to roleplay as my own summoner. And... I am the summoner? It's just the preference I guess.))

K D Bonez

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereCrow View Post
((doesn't bother me in the least. It's just a diffrent style or RPing.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
"Gentlemen. And women." he added to the end of Muchlord's congratulations. It was as though he was announcing his arrival. "I cannot say anything that hasn't been said already. In any case, congratulations, finishing so early definently calls for a celebration." With that he took a seat and glanced over to Kalis. He had learned a trick or two here, proding into a mind for telepathic communcation. He'd test it on Kalis, it was painless, but always left a chill in those who didn't expect it.

"I didn't expect you here Kalis. You get around. OH and mind the prod."
"Yes, as a matter of fact I do mind" Kalis sent back, trying what he can to leave Nwol frostbitten. Mental abilities wern't his specialty, but he knew enough that they were easily effected by emotions.

"I suggest you talk out loud like a civil person instead of trying to find a way to sneak around into my head. You'll find if you stay here to long you'll go mad" Kalis warned, not in the mood to deal with such things tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu Caos View Post
Approching the booth he chuckled softly. "Fancy seeing you here Kalis." He said his voice relaxed, and calm.Turning his attention to the other two at the booth he gave a small bow. "Though it would rude not to congratulate Morgana here on the opening of a new Bakery." Offering a small smile to Morgana. "And of course the one who helped make it possible." He said bowing his head to Mundo. His gaze once more rested on Kalis. "I do not believe we've had the opportunity to speak since our encounter."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
Reaching the table, he extended a hand to the assembled people for formal greetings to what extend they were sought, even greeting General Bonez as politely as the rest, in spite of the fact that Munchlord doubted that the General would have come to terms with the truths Munchlord had told him earlier. Once done with such formalities, he spoke to give his congratulations to Morgana and Mundo.
"Congratulations with the opening. If I am not mistaken, you are quite ahead of schedule, a truely admirable effort must have gone into that I imagine. Good job and wishes of good luck from me, although I doubt you would need the latter."
Ah yes, these two men. One he hated with a passion, and another he had a passion to hate. That infernal Lu Caos and the enigmatic Munchlord D'Cardin. It didn't come to much of a suprise to Kalis to see D'Cardin here, considering his extensive relationship with Doctor Mundo, but it did erk him that Lu Caos got an invitation. Hrm, did he? Let's probe this direction.

"My my Lu, i'm suprised to see you here" Kalis said, trying to sound innocent. "I'm suprised you would even want anything to do with a Noxus/Zaun affair like this" he concluded, trying to say in his words "Your not welcomed here, leave". As for Munchlord-

"And hello to you as well D'Cardin. I can only imagine-" he said, starting to laugh a bit, knowing full well that he got an invite. "-how you got here" he concluded, done laughing and hoping it felt akward for D'Cardin. Though he respected this man, he did not like him in the least. He was nothing more then information to him. Oh well, anger, hate, and spit aside, Kalis went on.

"Hrm, I wonder where that girl Mally is with my drink" he continued, remembering the girls name from the tag she wore. "I'm sure when she gets back you two can order something. I hear most of the stuff is to die for."

((also, to clarify, interactable NPCs can be anyone in the club. Bartender, go-go-dancers, the Shimmer freaks, the bouncer outside, my great aunt sally, etc. Anywho, Stalker Mode off for a while. Gana go screw around with Photoshop to see if I can make a Sinful Succulence logo))