[RP Event] 1.1- Invitations are Sweet ~ Sinful Succulence Launch Party

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovakattack View Post
(Summoner Profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/78

"Thrice-blasted Zaunians!" Thought Cross as he was almost bowled over by one of the many carts filled with spare parts and chemical compounds that stalked the streets, delivering their wares to the scientists of Zaun.

Zaun. The city of magic and wonder, as well as a convenient Dues Ex Machina for much of the weirdness around Runeterra.

A city of fools, meddling with powers far beyond their grasp. Time and time again Joseph was forced to deal with their creations in his wanderings, as Zaun's monsters ofter ran loose in the countrysides around it.

But hell, everything has a silver lining, and Zaun was no exception. The Hextech Viper! roared the glow-signs in front of the rave. Beer! Entertainment! Shiney Things!.

"Why not..." thought Cross. I could use a beer. Or two.

Ignoring the piercing glare given off by the bouncer standing near the entryway, Cross made his way across the nightclub to the bar.

"One ThroatRender, on the rocks."

Cross set his coffin down next to him, and scanned the rave for suspicious activity. Of the magical kind to be exact; in his profession being careful pays for itself; especially in the city of Zaun.
The bouncer reached out and grabbed Joseph by the arm with his Hextech hand, "Where do you think you're going?" The bouncer's grip tightened, swinging Joseph back.

"The line is back there. Make sure you have your invitation ready."

Slovakattack

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
The bouncer reached out and grabbed Joseph by the arm with his Hextech hand, "Where do you think you're going?" The bouncer's grip tightened, swinging Joseph back.

"The line is back there. Make sure you have your invitation ready."
"Of course my good man, one invitation coming up. Waiter, make it a double!"

Cross began to search his pockets for the invitation. He began to pile the contents of his pockets onto the bar's surface as he searched.

"If you could just hold these while I search the rest..." Cross motioned to the sack of runes in his hand.

"I'd hold it myself, but..."

The bar was piled high with demonhunting trophies and tools, leaving decidedly no room for the bag in his hand.

A vien twitched in the bouncer's forehead.

"Don't touch that, it's cursed!" Shouted Cross suddenly, as one of the ravers made to pick up a babushka-doll that had rolled out of the pile.

"Here it is!"

Cross procured a wrinkled invitation that must have, at one time been manilla colored. It was creased and ripped in numerous places, and was stained with a dark substance that could have been anything from coffee to blood.

Sensing the bouncer's impatience, Cross put on his most apologetic smile as he began scooping the items on the bar back into his manifold pockets.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/19))

The man stood in the corner in the back of the establishment, sipping what appeared to be a rather light drink, though with this summoner it was hard to tell. Rarely seen out of his modified summoners robes, the long blue cloth reaching about a inch off of the ground, the hood drawn up over his face. Here stood Lu Caos, the Transmuter of the Zair province of Ionia. A small smile on his lips as he scanned the crowd. He had seen someone he recognized make his way up the stairs to the VIP area. After a short while he made his way across the room and up the same stairs.

Approching the booth he chuckled softly. "Fancy seeing you here Kalis." He said his voice relaxed, and calm.Turning his attention to the other two at the booth he gave a small bow. "Though it would rude not to congratulate Morgana here on the opening of a new Bakery." Offering a small smile to Morgana. "And of course the one who helped make it possible." He said bowing his head to Mundo. His gaze once more rested on Kalis. "I do not believe we've had the opportunity to speak since our encounter."

Talz

11-17-2010

((Ah Shurelia you do not dissapoint ))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/51

After a long time of waiting in line, the Liege of the Twilight Eye made his way to the front. He glared down the guard's hextech eye with his own magically infused eye. After a quick glance at the list, the muscled man stepped aside.

Putting out his leather gauntlet, the doors swung open. Wanting to remove himself from the smells of Zuan as quickly as possible, he stepped into the club. The light's display was extreme and colorful. Flashing back, forth and all around. It reflected off his armor, making him appear more like the Gem Knight than himself.

This is quite the contrast from Irelia's celebration.

Seeing how crowded the popular club was getting, Pern was glad he decided against bringing his weapons with him. One accidental bump against his arm could have left him with someone skewered in the chest. He wouldn't have usually come to a party, especially one such as this. However, he respected Morgana and wanted to congratulate her. As a fellow fallen creature in this world, he respects her drive to succeed.

The Liege bumped his way toward the bar, wearing his traditional dulled white armor, although he decided to leave his helm behind, and replaced his metal greaves and gauntlet with more acceptable and decorative leather gloves and boots. He didn't care who noticed his undead state, this region, so close to Noxus, was much more accepting of the extreme. He looked with disgust at the Shimmer abusers. He found Zaunites willingness to openly display their emotions disturbing.

He took a glass colorful blue fizzing mixture which seemed to be very popular in this club. He may be undead, but he could still taste. It took all his will to keep the drink down.

GAH! It's so sweet. How do these Zaunites enjoy this?

"Bartender, I'll take a Gragan ale if you have any."

If I'm going to be at this party, I may as well have something I enjoy.

Dracorya

11-17-2010

((>.> I think I'll just observe this one...D: my character wouldn't step foot in Zaun unless forced.))

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-17-2010

(( Sorry to interrupt, but I added this and the previous RP Event under a new section called 'Official Riot [RP Events]' so everyone can easily locate them for reference / memories. ))

WereCrow

11-17-2010

((WereCrow: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/65))

It's been a long while that Zaun actually got into spotlight for anything. The last weeks it was all about Noxus and Ionia but what about the glorious, deliciously darkly beacon of technological advances that was the great Zaun?
Nothing. Not the least bit.
So it came rather fortunate for the Zaun City-State Rep. and active summoner known under his pseudonym WereCrow that there was actually another celebrity of the League setting food in his city of birth after the introduction of Mordekaiser's Pentakill.
Even better, he actually got the request to join the opening party at one of the more famous techmaturgic music clubs in Zaun and represent their consent to this added publicity and the hope that it could attract even more curious visitors from all of Valoran.
<<Wow a day off and spend it for free at a club, to talk nice things about a bakery? I'll take it!>>
The half mechanical Summoner thought.

At the night of the event at the Hextech Viper WereCrow actually managed to dress half decently albeit still being covered by a long but preciously decorated hooded coat bearing the traditional Zaunite colors and markings. Although a bright green light from his techmaturgic heart still shone through the fabric of his leather vest it was still more subtile compared to if he would expose most of the cyborg parts of his body. Maybe not the weirdest sight in all of Zaun but still a bit unsettling to onlookers.

After he quickly pacified the grim bouncer, that by the way possesd far less inferior mechanical parts than him, as he showed him his official papers, the mecha-summoner made his way into the dark rave club. He quickly dismissed the screeching, booming noise as he was more a fan of the steel like brutal music that was being played in other parts of the city.
But knowing there will be free drinks and maybe a nice talking atmosphere he would pay the price and endure this noise.
WereCrow quickly found the table of the celebration party and introduced himself to the guests that had already assambled there.
"Good evening, my friends!" he started talking in the formal matter that came with being an official Representantiv of course.
"Judging by the drinks you have already ordered I assume you already toop a sip on the good fortune of League Champion Morgana's new presence here in Zaun?"

The articially crafted beak that served as the origin of his pseudonym opened and closed but it was actually his augmented voicebands in his throat that produced all of the speaking.

"Well let me as a City Representantive excuse my being late and pay the current tab for all of the fine Gentlemen being present here!"

With a slight smirk he sat down and cleared his throat before falling back into a more casual tone.
"So I hope you all are having a good time? I certainly hope this will become a fine evening!"

Munchlord

11-17-2010

((Munchlord: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/17))

Munchlord simply teleported directly into the nightclub. He wasn't supposed to do that, but he knew Mundo well enough to get away with it without issues, and his HexWan was currently in Noxus as Igor had borrowed it to go there and give a few lectures at the Bleak Academy, so he was going to be teleporting anyways if he didn't want to make a fool of himself and ride his Hell Hound Bartholomew into the city.

For the occasion, Munchlord was dressed more appropriately than a magician's robes. A stylish black cotton suit with a long, mildly cape-like coat made the core of his outfit. The buttons were silver with draconic motifs. Upon the relatively little skin he was exposing, he had made his replacement of the shimmer that you had to wear to be fashionable in Zaun. Instead of the mildly toxic substance that would under all circumstances reveal his emotions, which could be impractical, he had inscribed a few purely decorative runes upon his skin, except his face, that would glow faintly in the different hues that shimmer took up, going through the entire spectrum in half an hour, thus demonstrating clearly that his emotional state had nothing to do with it, but still maintaining the fashionable appearance.

Not in a particular hurry for neither food nor drink, Munchlord had no issue with that a waitress was just leaving the VIP lounge as he walked up the stairs himself. After all, it was only fitting that he greeted and congratulated Morgana and met up with Mundo as the first thing he'd do. To tell the truth, he had never attended a social event with Mundo before, seeing as neither of the two were the biggest socialites on earth. Munchlord was making his entrance upon the social scene of Valoran just now, starting with Irelia's Introductionary celebration and the opening party here.

Reaching the table, he extended a hand to the assembled people for formal greetings to what extend they were sought, even greeting General Bonez as politely as the rest, in spite of the fact that Munchlord doubted that the General would have come to terms with the truths Munchlord had told him earlier. Once done with such formalities, he spoke to give his congratulations to Morgana and Mundo.
"Congratulations with the opening. If I am not mistaken, you are quite ahead of schedule, a truely admirable effort must have gone into that I imagine. Good job and wishes of good luck from me, although I doubt you would need the latter."

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph1 View Post
(( Sorry to interrupt, but I added this and the previous RP Event under a new section called 'Official Riot [RP Events]' so everyone can easily locate them for reference / memories. ))
(( Actually the date of this event is November 20th, 20 CLE and Irelia' Celebration was November 6th , 20 CLE ))

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
(( Actually the date of this event is November 20th, 20 CLE and Irelia' Celebration was November 6th , 20 CLE ))
(( Thanks Shurelia - updated for accuracy ))

12345612 ... 39