[RP Event] 1.1- Invitations are Sweet ~ Sinful Succulence Launch Party

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

11-17-2010

Sinful Succulence
Merchant District, Noxus
Nov 5th, 20 CLE

Morgana rarely smiled... even when participating in more enjoyable activities (including, but not limited to: winning a battle against her [expletive] sister on the Fields of Justice). However, things were going well today. After contracting Mundo to take care of renovating an old bakery in the Gozzryn sector of Zaun, she was ready to open the doors to the first Zaun branch of "Sinful Succulence". Things were shaping up four months early, in fact...

"I have never seen such efficiency," she thought, "I wonder if this has anything to do with his sadistic tendencies." Morgana took note.

A young Noxian woman wearing business attire entered the room and stood at the door.

"Almost finished," Morgana said, flipping through a small book, "Here is the invite list, I'll leave it to you." Morgana's assistant took the book and nodded, leaving the room.

----------------------------------------------------------

"The Hextech Viper"
Gozzryn Sector, Zaun
Nov 20th, 20 CLE

Grey rainclouds covered the afternoon skies over the Gozzryn Sector, with the light of the day slowly fading away. Some of the streetlights began to flicker on as the darkness came.

Mally Rose stepped quickly across the street towards an old building, with no signs posted whatsoever. In her hurry the rain spattered around her umbrella, leaving a slight tingling of chemicals in the rain as the drops moved across her skin.

There was a long, roped off line with many people, of all varieties. They were mostly human, many dressed in the latest Zaunite club fashion... but there were a few yordles in the mix as well.

Mally walked up to the muscled guard at the door, who squinted to look at her with a hextech eye, "The line is back there, make sure you have yer invitation," he pointed to the back of the line with a metal glove that glowed a neon green.

"Actually I work here, I'm a waitress," Mally showed the guard a yellow badge with a bottle insignia on it. The guard nodded and opened the door for her. She busily entered.

Inside, the club was dark. There were a few platforms set up, with several female dancers. One of the female dancers swung glowing sticks of light in all directions, her hair glowed as well, sending waves of prismatic light all around. The music was almost overpowering.

Mally walked up to the bar and gave the bartender a wink, picking up a tray and a few glasses filled with a bubbly blue liquid. She took a second to view the crowd, many were dancing, some were at the bar conversing... and some were tucked off into the corner with their skin shimmering with light. Glancing up to a VIP booth, Morgana and Mundo were having a toast. Mally smiled wryly, "Important people mean more tips!"

She nodded and looked up at a glowing sign over the main floor that said "Sinful Succulence", then headed off to do her work.

"This is going to be a long shift," she thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules
1. You may only RP as an original character you have made. Examples: Your own summoner, a citizen of a city-state.
2. Do not force actions upon another RPer.
3. Use parenthesis when speaking out of character. ((Hi I am speaking out of character.))
4. Please keep it clean!
5. Disclaimer: When interacting with an interactable storyline character, it may take some time for them to respond! ((We are busy people.))
6. Please do not force actions upon a canon character Example: Morgana
7. Prior to RP'ing, make an entrance and introduce yourself / link a profile for your character that other people can reference.

KD Bonez has a good guideline for RPing: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=344760

Roarchat RP channel is a great place to coordinate!

Event Ends: Tuesday, November 23rd. (Real World Time)

K D Bonez

11-17-2010

((Kalis Drekval Bonez, http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3))

It was rare for this man to go to parties. Even more rare was for him to go to a Zaunite Raving Club. However, considering the situation, it wasn't to bad. Kalis Drekval Bonez, General and member of the Noxus High Command was seated next to the Devil's Favorite Angel, Morgana in his usual military outfit. Though he himself did not have much in common with the women (much less Doctor Mundo), he was here on offical buisness.

"A toast!" Kalis chimmed, trying to raise his voice over the deafening music. "To the opening of Sinful Succulence here in Zaun! Because We Can!" Kalis finished the toast speech off with the Zaun motto. "Because we can eh?" he began to think to himself as he puts his drink back down, not testing his luck with whatever was in it. "More like because we want it" he continued to think to himself, watching Morgana and Mundo have a bit of fun. What an odd couple that would be.

No, this was all because of Noxian Politics when it comes to State Champions. Our number one rule is to make sure they're happy. It may seem simplistic, but if that's what it takes to keep them in your back pocket, that's what you do. Although after a certain point Sinful Succulence would have expanded anyways; Morgana's cooking is just that good. But helping it along would help keep us on one of our City's deadliest Champions good side.

DaWugui

11-17-2010

((Where's Pantheon))

Koragon

11-17-2010

(I have not yet made a profile for this character, but his name is Scarr. He is a Noxian mercenary who used to live in Zuan. His body at a very young age was manipulated by magic. He has leather with small parts of leather. His gauntlets are massive and very spiked, piercing to the touch. The gloves are connected to tubes that reach into his chest, tubes that have blood flowing through them. That's a tad bit of a description. TO THE RP!)

Scarr scoffed as he walked down the streets of Zuan. All around him, he saw the infested civilians walk in their lowly shame. He had never liked Zuan, in fact he hated it with all of his heart. This city had caused so much change in his life, a change that made him an indestructible machine of war. There was never a moment in his life where he ever lost a battle, never a time where he was afraid of being defeated. Even as a child, Scarr stood up to bullies 6-8 years above his age, and smashed them to pieces.
"The Blood Zealot.. That's always what they've called me."
The title rang in his head like a deep bell. His deeds in war granted him such a nick-name, the way he would pounce target to target and obliterate them with ease. He remembered as fellow soldiers would stare in fear as Scarr smashed men into pieces with the swing of his arm. Blood followed Scarr's step..
And oh did he love it.
As Scarr walked down Gozzryn sector, he noticed a massive commotion around a single building. He saw a large bouncer in the front of the building, checking off names.
"Yeah.. This is the place."
Scarr pushed the foolish group as he made his way to the bouncer. With a flash of his invitation, he easily strolled inside.
The music.. Was simply annoying for Scarr.
He looked around at the people drinking, enjoying the ecstatic atmosphere. The sheer overpowering aroma of ecstasy and pleasure filling the scene almost made Scarr leave, but, he was here on business.
Let's face it, the need of mercenaries of Scarr's caliber were simply unneeded ever since the League's rise. His job opportunity has, in basic terms, dwindled extremely. He hoped that he would find someone here who could use his esteemed and reknowned services, or at least work here as a body guard.
Scarr, quickly, took a seat. Patiently, yet angrily, awaiting to be served.

K D Bonez

11-17-2010

((uh, Kora? It's "Zaun" =3 also, liking the sound of Scarr))

Koragon

11-17-2010

(Fffffff. Whoops xDDDD. I've lore derped twice this week. Oy vey.)

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
((Kalis Drekval Bonez, http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3))

It was rare for this man to go to parties. Even more rare was for him to go to a Zaunite Raving Club. However, considering the situation, it wasn't to bad. Kalis Drekval Bonez, General and member of the Noxus High Command was seated next to the Devil's Favorite Angel, Morgana. Though he himself did not have much in common with the women (much less Doctor Mundo), he was here on offical buisness.

"A toast!" Kalis chimmed, trying to raise his voice over the deafening music. "To the opening of Sinful Succulence here in Zaun! Because We Can!" Kalis finished the toast speech off with the Zaun motto. "Because we can eh?" he began to think to himself as he puts his drink back down, not testing his luck with whatever was in it. "More like because we want it" he continued to think to himself, watching Morgana and Mundo have a bit of fun. What an odd couple that would be.

No, this was all because of Noxian Politics when it comes to State Champions. Our number one rule is to make sure they're happy. It may seem simplistic, but if that's what it takes to keep them in your back pocket, that's what you do. Although after a certain point Sinful Succulence would have expanded anyways; Morgana's cooking is just that good. But helping it along would help keep us on one of our City's deadliest Champions good side.
Mally made her way over to the VIP booth, holding up her tray with one hand. She usually hated going up there, the spiral staircase made her a tad bit dizzy. After making it up to the balcony she gave Kalis a wink, "Any drinks I can get for a fine gentlemen as yourself?", she smiled flirtatiously, "Blue Poison is the drink we're famous for here- Eclipse Rum, Blueberry Liqueur and a little bit of some special spices. You're an adventurous one aren't you?"

K D Bonez

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Mally made her way over to the VIP booth, holding up her tray with one hand. She usually hated going up there, the spiral staircase made her a tad bit dizzy. After making it up to the balcony she gave Kalis a wink, "Any drinks I can get for a fine gentlemen as yourself?", she smiled flirtatiously, "Blue Poison is the drink we're famous for here- Eclipse Rum, Blueberry Liqueur and a little bit of some special spices. You're an adventurous one aren't you?"

"One could call me an adventurous person" Kalis chuckled to himself. "Some may also call me a murderer" he said in a flat, almost monotone voice. "Yet some call me a dashing rogue" he continued, raising his hand to Mally's face, and rubbing it sensually. "I tend to be whatever anyone makes me out to be my dear" he finished, retracting his hand.

"As for a drink, I suppose I could try a Blue Poison" Kalis finally decided, giving Mally a chance to collect her self. As she starts to walk away, Kalis cruely thinks to himself "Well, at least there's something here for me to toy with."

Slovakattack

11-17-2010

(Summoner Profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/78

"Thrice-blasted Zaunians!" Thought Cross as he was almost bowled over by one of the many carts filled with spare parts and chemical compounds that stalked the streets, delivering their wares to the scientists of Zaun.

Zaun. The city of magic and wonder, as well as a convenient Dues Ex Machina for much of the weirdness around Runeterra.

A city of fools, meddling with powers far beyond their grasp. Time and time again Joseph was forced to deal with their creations in his wanderings, as Zaun's monsters ofter ran loose in the countrysides around it.

But hell, everything has a silver lining, and Zaun was no exception. The Hextech Viper! roared the glow-signs in front of the rave. Beer! Entertainment! Shiney Things!.

"Why not..." thought Cross. I could use a beer. Or two.

Ignoring the piercing glare given off by the bouncer standing near the entryway, Cross made his way across the nightclub to the bar.

"One ThroatRender, on the rocks."

Cross set his coffin down next to him, and looked up to see the bouncer he had brushed past earlier, looking decidedly unamused.

Koragon

11-17-2010

As Scarr patiently awaited, he stared up at a particular section of interest. A spiral staircase led up to what looked to be a V.I.P section. Scarr was no man to care about architecture, but he was a man to care about powerful figure heads. The thirst to fight once more in battle was almost to powerful an aroma for him to escape, but he decided to await patiently for the opportune moment.

But, something else caught the young mercenaries eyes.

A beautiful woman served at the table, holding a tray with one hand. Usually, Scarr was not troubled by the sheer power that women have over men. It was not that Scarr was ugly, by no means. A man of 25 years of age, he had few scars on his battle hardened face. His eyes were a very deep green, almost enchanting with a simple look. He understood that he was attractive, it's just he never thought that a woman would WANT him. His lifestyle was something he accepted, fully. Most who here about his deeds are terrified to look at him, let alone try to converse with the "beast". The connection of a woman just never...

Clicked.

But something about this woman.. Something entranced him to her. She was simply beautiful, simply perfect. Like a porcelain doll, she looked absolutely flawless to him. He couldn't help himself as he stared endlessly at her excellence. He tried to devert his eyes, but he had absolutely no luck.

"**** it Scarr, focus!" He told himself as his cheeks became slightly rosy.
Finally, he contained himself enough to look at the figures on the table.
"Kalis... Morgana.. And Mundo. Man would I like some work.."
Even as he tried, Scarr looked up to the woman. Awaiting service.

1234511 ... 39