What's proxy farming?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gringo

05-29-2013

Title.

GALl0

05-29-2013

It's when you get mass reported for playing singed

Xivilai Anaxes

05-29-2013

You go inbetween tier one and two turrets and kill minions so your minions push without opposition.

I think...

Mylotic

05-29-2013

It's when you farm minions as soon as they leave the opponent's base. It's extremely passive gameplay because you're technically not even laning against your anyone.

EzSkillshot

05-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leichtwind View Post
It's when you farm minions as soon as they leave the opponent's base. It's extremely passive gameplay because you're technically not even laning against your anyone.
Lol no, proxy farming is one of the most aggressive things you can do because it creates so much pressure on enemy jungler and mid.

LeppyR64

05-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leichtwind View Post
Passive? Not even close. You're farming minions WHILE your minions are killing the turret. The other team HAS to respond.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2013

When you play singed

you do that so 3 of the enemy team comes top to chase say and give you a triple kill

FalconPawwwwnch

05-29-2013

It's something I like to do a lot on singed and tryndamere

I am Singed Only

05-29-2013

It's something that every Singed player has been doing since his inception. For some reason, people have dug it out all of a sudden in desperation to nerf him.

thumbnail9

05-29-2013

Okay it's like this and is the most aggressive way to deny the enemy top laner rather than just pushing a lane into the tower. When they leave lane and you have the lane pushed to the tower you clear their incoming wave then go behind said tower and kill the next one out of range of tower so you can feed all the minions to the tower.

It's usually done unwarded and by tankier people, like I'll do it on shen, singed, malphite, Udyr, Irelia, Darius (if I'm feeling good about it). It is literally the ultimate **** you to the enemy team.