Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck in Silver, Any Suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brycearoni

05-27-2013

Hey there,

I have like 400 wins in Silver and am going nowhere, I just go up and down in an infinite cycle of madness. Thing is though, when I play with my Diamond friends, and we duo or whatever. I look up the other players and they're all Diamond, and I win easily. Playing with Diamond players is way easier playing with Silvers. In the Diamond division, you can trust your teammates which allows you to win. So I'm good in Diamond and not in Silver. How do I correct this?

blobberson22

05-27-2013

That really stinks :/, if u really are that good tho, maybe you've improved since the beginning of the season. I would suggest just waiting until season 4... even though that will stink to wait, u might be able to get to a more "appropriate" level for playing

justafertilizer

05-27-2013

I also stuck in silver 1 for three weeks
solo queue is just broken
people who have horrible skill got carried to gold
and skilled players will always lose in over 4 kdas

eternal0v3

Recruiter

05-28-2013

not true dude you think your good that why u cant go any higher improve the skills your lacking because people get higher because they know how to improve their skills. you see pro players always lack communication which they improve on all the time. Their is so max in skills.

i dont know what your lacking but, if you want better chance in winning never give up. their still a chance the other side would throw.
For me to know what your are lacking is not possible because i dont watch your games.

JesusTheNig

05-28-2013

You win against diamonds not cuz you buddy, it's cuz your diamond teammates. If you really think you are fit to fight against diamonds, why not duo with your friend more?

Captain Kraven

05-30-2013

The truth is your game knowledge lacks, the diamond players your facing are trolling and if you fought them in a ranked game you'd get smashed. I raised from silver 5 to gold 2 in TWO weeks. Because I attained the knowledge to carry even a feeding team.

Gat Malice

05-30-2013

Kraven, do you have some time to give me advice some time? I'd like to make it to gold before the season ends. Just hit silver V :-)

Grey Silvers

05-30-2013

I know you think you're better than you actually are. But you're not.

Sonoako

05-30-2013

Quote:
Brycearoni:
Hey there,

I have like 400 wins in Silver and am going nowhere, I just go up and down in an infinite cycle of madness. Thing is though, when I play with my Diamond friends, and we duo or whatever. I look up the other players and they're all Diamond, and I win easily. Playing with Diamond players is way easier playing with Silvers. In the Diamond division, you can trust your teammates which allows you to win. So I'm good in Diamond and not in Silver. How do I correct this?

You are used to having a safety net and a team that can ultimately carry you. Get out of this mindset now in soloq. You need to pick a role and excel at it. Like extremely good at it. Doesn't really matter which. As long as you are really good with that role (and your top 3 best champions for that role). You should be able to win the majority of your games and ultimately pace yourself out of whatever division you are in. Best of luck. Also if you plan on getting anyway far you need to be at least a decent player in 3 roles.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

05-30-2013

Stuck in silver and want out? Start playing like a Gold or better.