Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This just in: Athene has decided that he is quitting league of legends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slamor

05-31-2013

Quote:
WReX85:
More love for SivHD and his "troll" builds, more hate for Athene and his "troll" builds. Seems logical.

The problem is the mass ignorance that is the LoL community. The proof is in this thread. A legitimate player has a legitimate concern and 90% of the thread are people being complete jack asses to guy that is actually doing something selfless with his stream earnings.

So what if you don't like him, he should not be banned.....or suspended..... or even warned. The only reason he is even in the tribunal is because of jerk-offs like yourself abuse the tribunal system and punish/report some one just because you don't like them.

The worst thing Riot could have ever done is give people like yourselves the power to ban each other. All it has become is a cesspool of troll reports, punish spammers, and self righteous D-bags that think some one should be banned for saying noob or not playing the meta.

/end rant

So, you would like it if people in every single ranked game of your instalocked something stupid and caused your elo to plummet to nothing? sounds logical.

WReX85

05-31-2013

Quote:
slamor:
So, you would like it if people in every single ranked game of your instalocked something stupid and caused your elo to plummet to nothing? sounds logical.

You play a video game only to care about elo and not have fun? Sounds logical.

I had a teemo jungle yesterday, I was apprehensive at first, until he showed me how it can be good. Win or lose I wouldn't have reported him.

Get some one's account banned because you disagree with his/her picks. Sounds rational.

WReX85

05-31-2013

Quote:
EDIT3: 100 upvotes! Calling out Lyte!

Lyte is a lot like Jay Wilson. No matter how many people him how much his creation is garbage, he still thinks it's the best ever.

The arrogance is unbearable.

Bes

06-01-2013

Quote:
WReX85:
Lyte is a lot like Jay Wilson. No matter how many people him how much his creation is garbage, he still thinks it's the best ever.

The arrogance is unbearable.

I still want him to say something :<

KawaiiJesusSan

06-01-2013

Would've preferred if Destiny had left, but oh well

Bes

06-01-2013

Quote:
JesusMcPwn:
Would've preferred if Destiny had left, but oh well

Ive never actually heard anything about him, what did he do?

Sooner

06-01-2013

hope he quits the internet

Bes

06-01-2013

Quote:
Sooner:
hope he quits the internet

At least hope he quits the nice part :L