How Do I Increase My ELO?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatchOutFOOOL

12-11-2009

i am level 16, the last 30 games my games have averaged 10/3/10 and my win/loss ratio is 1:1. my elo is 1044, how do i increase it. my total games are 40/41/4. any suggestions are welcome.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

12-11-2009

Did someone tell you your ELO was 1044?

You just... Win games o.o

Vorador

The Council

12-11-2009

solo q, pick a carry (or or any champion you can dominate a game with, you have to be able to kill enemies since you can't depend on your teamates), win. ELO goes up.

Twisted

12-11-2009

win

Cratze

12-11-2009

how do i get out my ELO?
or why does he knows his ELO?!?

Smolder

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorador View Post
solo q, pick a carry (or or any champion you can dominate a game with, you have to be able to kill enemies since you can't depend on your teamates), win. ELO goes up.
It is easier for one baddy to tank a game than it is for one pro to win it.

Play really really late at night when all the casuals are asleep and you will get carried by high elo people.

Ranoxic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2009

How did you find out your elo? 0_o

inept

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolder View Post
It is easier for one baddy to tank a game than it is for one pro to win it.

Play really really late at night when all the casuals are asleep and you will get carried by high elo people.
this...it was the same on starcraft

play iccup late at night and get stomped by koreans
play during the day and play scrubs

same applies to LoL. everyone is better late at night, less likely to get baddies

Vorador

The Council

12-11-2009

if you want to know how to make it go down i can help you with that too: group Q with really good players like big mclarge huge, victory, vlight, ben, korean, etc., get a really high ELO, then stop playing with those guys and play with your WoW friends who never played DOTA, get matched against the same opponents you had been playing when you were teamed with the good players, get absolutely destroyed in 40 out of your next 50 games... ELO has now been tanked.

WatchOutFOOOL

12-11-2009

i play as blitz only and i do pretty well. like i said, the last 20-30 games i rarely have more than 4 deaths and my kills are almost always double that and my assists are more than 10 almost every game. i do solo queue a lot. and i have a lot of tower kills compared to my teammates. maybe i just need more games under my belt?

12345 ... 6