I don't ban blitz. He isn't good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

05-27-2013

Meanwhile the people that don't ban blitz NEVER go bot.

When will people learn bans are for the team and not for themselves. I am sick of iblitz and his inviso grabs winning games. Or blitz solo putting our jungler behind with infinite blue resets.

Seriously....Ban his ass. He is worse then thresh for christ sake. Thresh is OP because he is stronger then everyone else. That isn't what makes blitz OP though. Blitz is OP not because he is stronger then everyone else, but the simple fact his grab is the BEST FREAKING OFFENSIVE ABILITY IN THE GAME. 950 range pull on a relatively short cooldown.

Please stop being greedy banners, banning nidalee and dumb **** like that when people like blitz that straight ruin the game go unbanned.

Yolonged

05-27-2013

let me guess, you are silver?

SweetBenji

05-27-2013

brand support losing the lane against blitz? figures.

Thraximundar12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2013

Complaining on the forums about who you should ban is lame.

Also I don't find laning against blitz to be that bad, I find the late game team fights with blitz on the enemy team to be much worse.

Whilst I find Thresh to be much much better in lane.

DementedLord

05-27-2013

Robots can't handle the mighty glare of the blazing Sun!

Undervalued

05-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraximundar12 View Post
Complaining on the forums about who you should ban is lame.

Also I don't find laning against blitz to be that bad, I find the late game team fights with blitz on the enemy team to be much worse.

Whilst I find Thresh to be much much better in lane.

this is how i explained it. Thresh is just stronger then everyone else. BUT blitz is just ridiculous mechanics wise. He can be more terrifying then thresh easily and 1 hook late game can end it.

FighterRanger

05-27-2013

Blitz isnt even that strong in lane, its all about his roaming and catches. Your thesis statement is a poor one for banning Blitz, he is actually not hard to outlane without jungle interference. Taric-Leona-Thresh -> Blitz has a tough day.

UkyoSonoda

05-27-2013

I don't ban Blitz, I pick Amumu. Because When he's on the other team he helps me set up my Ult.