Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ELO Hell(Better known as Bronze)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baxter the Teddy

05-27-2013

ELO Hell used. Autromated response activated- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4vPCY11eM

Cavo

05-27-2013

Yeah you definitely need to improve. You die waaaay too much as a support, which means you're helping feed the other teams adc most likely.

Ribskull

05-27-2013

if you dont trust your adc, stop playing them CC champs that Bronze ADCs don't take advantage of and play lulu/sona, Poke champs, Make it so your ADC doesn't even have to harass. Use your powerchords wisely for example no good picking q powerchord on an All in, They will probably run away so slow them instead. Learn to combo up your abilities. Counter Initiate ganks, Give the most epic cover for your lane that you and your team can take advantage of enemies bad plays without even trying.

AxelRob

05-27-2013

I played with Rinyuu in normals, and damn we had a duo troll in our team. I did tell him that he will get uncarriable trolls, but he will win most games since it's a rare chance to get trolls.

Heaviest Flow

05-27-2013

My understanding is you need to carry your team to get out of bronze. So don't play support if you want to escape, you can support once you get into silver or gold.

Baxter the Teddy

05-27-2013

Quote:
Heaviest Flow:
My understanding is you need to carry your team to get out of bronze. So don't play support if you want to escape, you can support once you get into silver or gold.

Selcopa has an 80% win rate on his smurf playing strictly support.

It's not supports can't carry, it's the people playing them.

Cavo

05-27-2013

Play janna. She's super fun and if you build the ap/support janna if the game end sup lasting more than 30-35 minutes you end up with a deathcap and act as a second apc. That's practically all I do now because it's so much fun.

LUS Montplaisir

05-27-2013

Quote:
Baxter the Teddy:
ELO Hell used. Autromated response activated- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ4vPCY11eM

Automatic respect. All of it. It is yours.

LUS Montplaisir

05-27-2013

And my second point: Bronze is where you go to become a people person; a team that has overwhelmingly positive influences has a significantly better chance to win if only because the other team is likely to either ambivalent or flat negative.

Cavo

05-27-2013

DST referenced. Automated response activated- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz7TWpRXyRY