Twisted Fate Items...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiverKick

12-11-2009

Due to the joy of a 14 day IP boost I've been unlocking and learning champs I have never played b4. The map control aspect of CM appealed to me, as well as his back door capability so I picked him up.

Tried him both physical and AP, and I really prefer the physical route. I've tried more of an attack speed build and am playing around with more of a "big hit" build when the servers went down and am just trying to find the most optimal item builds for this guy.

My primary ranged heroes have always been ashe and teemo, and I found stacking damage seemed to net me far more kills than stacking speed, but CM is kind of a different monster so I'm trying to sort out what to do.

Any skilled CM players who can suggest a build I would greatly appreciate it.

Kaustik

12-11-2009

ap build all the way... start with the mana part of sheen.. build sheen then sorcerers or merc boots... depends on the game. then lich bane... i go void staff but other ap items work well too... if your careful soulstealer is an excellent choice... but if you go physical... just do the dumb recommendeds i guess never really tried physical... waste of time imo...

Kaustik

12-11-2009

btw i main him and never go negative

LiverKick

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaustik View Post
ap build all the way... start with the mana part of sheen.. build sheen then sorcerers or merc boots... depends on the game. then lich bane... i go void staff but other ap items work well too... if your careful soulstealer is an excellent choice... but if you go physical... just do the dumb recommendeds i guess never really tried physical... waste of time imo...

I didn't find his abilities scaled really well AP, but honestly I only tried it a few games b4 deciding I prefer the physical build. I really dont' see how an ap CM does more damage than a physical one.

Kaustik

12-11-2009

its better early mid... sure if you wanna crit for 500 late game go ahead... i can do about 500-600 at least with wild cards...and with the item passives it almost does all of that... and gold card does 400 + so ya... that a lot of dmg getting thrown around every 5 or so seconds... lock gold card destiny, gate, destroy the other teams teemo whos in the forest alone

LiverKick

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaustik View Post
its better early mid... sure if you wanna crit for 500 late game go ahead... i can do about 500-600 at least with wild cards...and with the item passives it almost does all of that... and gold card does 400 + so ya... that a lot of dmg getting thrown around every 5 or so seconds... lock gold card destiny, gate, destroy the other teams teemo whos in the forest alone
Critting for 500 late game? By late game do you mean lvl 12?

I already have my crit damage page for my ashe/teemo/tryn/yi, you combine that with infinites edge and a cleaver and you critting for a **** ton more than 500.