Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Admin Please Read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razgriz86

05-26-2013

Hello, I go by Razgriz86, I would like to apologize to anyone and to the staff of LoL for my disruptive behavior, No I am not banned or have had any warnings. However I do not find it fair that I sit by and continue wearing my "Honor" Ribbons. therefore, I would like to take a moment and hope to catch someone's attention that may do this for me. Please Reset my honor stats, I've raged, said some harsh things, even things I should be ashamed of. I do not know what the "requirements" are for the ratio of good/bad attitude games to outweigh, but I personally feel that 20 games or slightly more or slightly less out of my 200 some or more, I do not know, I'm just going by the "Wins" in normal mode, so I guess its more than 200, however I feel that 20+ Negative or Toxic games caused by me, Is sufficient enough to have some sort of Warning or Honor Ribbon removed. I apologize for not following the Code strongly enough as others who do wear the ribbons, as where I get my numbers from, Those are personally the games that I remember raging on or may of said some cruel things, wether anyone has reported those specific games, I do not know. I just seek atonement or a "Fresh" start of my Honor. I would not like to lose the money I've put into the account due to my wreckless behavior. Starting today, I would like to make amends and apologize to the community and staff. Thank you for reading and please, comment back with something constructive, and if anyone has the power to do so, please see to it that my ribbons may be removed. Thank you.

Darkerrow

05-26-2013

Hey Raz look at it like this, the fact that you are addressing your negative behavior makes you about 10 times better then most people I have seen on this forum.

Those ribbons are more to show that on average people have a positive experience playing with you. Sure you have bad games and bad days but overall your good far out ways your bad. Could you be better? yes, Should you work at it? definitely. Riot is not as draconian as some banned and suspended people want you to believe we all have bad games, and some of us rage or react poorly but by no means does that make you, me or anyone a bad person for it. Just do better in the future and take pride in your ribbons.

Hail Teemo

05-26-2013

Meh, if you are worked up enough about it to make a post like this, you are probably just fine. Just keep working to improve going forward, Riot will let you know if you actually get out of line.

From my post in another thread:

Quote:
Riot recognizes that this sort of game can cause a great deal of frustration at times, as well as the fact that everyone has bad days and it will occasionally flow over into the game.

In order to maintain your ribbons it is necessary to constantly be getting honored, so that will sort itself out if you are truly being as bad as you think.

LittleDi

05-26-2013

The only reason you will lose your honor ribbons is if you get a punish vote from the Tribunal.

That being said I could care less about the ones I have. I treat them as if they don't exist. If I had a method to turn them off I'd do so. The ribbons mean nothing to me.

I recommend you treat them as if they don't exist and continue to try to improve.

Shelzin

05-26-2013

Quote:
Jellyspoon:
Meh, if you are worked up enough about it to make a post like this, you are probably just fine. Just keep working to improve going forward, Riot will let you know if you actually get out of line.

From my post in another thread:

In order to maintain your ribbons it is necessary to constantly be getting honored, so that will sort itself out if you are truly being as bad as you think.

My name is Shelzin, and I support this message.