Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

General and Hidden stuff in the new Cinematic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

05-26-2013

Things I noticed

Right before Ryze blasts Nocturne...Nocturne spell shields which leaves the duel open ender..

when Ryze is running the tower is covered in some sort of creatures, this is nocturne projecting a nightmare in Ryze's mind but what is the nightmare? My guess? Void taking over Runeterra and Ryze's scroll is the key to that.

Riot said the creature in the end is Baron so were getting a VU for him it seems

Kuwalda

05-26-2013

If this cinematic is used to hype Nashor's VU... well, then it kinda sucks. The fight doesn't seem to be taking place in SR, which means the real Nashor has finally returned. This is a major story point and I hope Riot's going to explore it further and not just waste it for promo purposes like they've done with Freljord and SI events.

Another thing that got me thinking - Fiddle is out of his room!

SoresuMakashi

05-26-2013

Quote:
Kuwalda:

Another thing that got me thinking - Fiddle is out of his room!

I thought he was on TT or something. Although there's no village near TT as far as I know.

Toki Wo T0mare

05-26-2013

You know, it's possible that the video is in no way connected to the lore whatsoever. Just a present to the players. The biggest question is why is Ryze's scroll cut? Isn't that thing supposed to be indestructible? Anyway, I doubt any of this has to do with the story, it's probably just for fun.

MikuMelody

05-26-2013

....no one else noticed that fiddle looks like he got a VU????

maxterdexter

05-26-2013

Maybe the Scroll repairs itself. The broken pieces will call eachother and reconect.

Birdy51

05-26-2013

The different events seemed to be in different parts of the world...

For instance, you see a city by Twisted Fate that reminds me strongly of Demacia.

Toki Wo T0mare

05-26-2013

Quote:
MikuMelody:
....no one else noticed that fiddle looks like he got a VU????

No, because it's just a pre-rended CG graphic and not what the actual champion looks like. EVERYONE looks "updated"

Ebonmaw Dragon

05-26-2013

Quote:
LastTestament:
Things I noticed
when Ryze is running the tower is covered in some sort of creatures, this is nocturne projecting a nightmare in Ryze's mind but what is the nightmare? My guess? Void taking over Runeterra and Ryze's scroll is the key to that.

Those weren't voidlings

Quote:
Birdy51:
The different events seemed to be in different parts of the world...

For instance, you see a city by Twisted Fate that reminds me strongly of Demacia.

Yeah, the second place maybe is a mountain or the Crystal scar... but the last one seems more like Ionia than SR

Borkcire

05-26-2013

During Trynd and Garen's fight there are thousands of crows flying in the distance.