Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Toxic players will be set free

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zecora

05-25-2013

This thread may be QQ, but this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed by Riot. (With pictures, of course)

Allow me to explain first.

If you look at the picture, you can clearly see I main Support, with odd champions in my small pool to fill in other roles as need be. (Fids, Diana, Varus, Shaco, Shyv, Skarner etc) But most are Support. I play draft for the competitive play of ranked, without costing myself and my team to lose due to my inexperience. Now, as I said, I use support. But the number of support players is growing, or I am lucky enough that someone wants to play my role. Alright. This means I need more practice with other roles and what they do so I am not that person who cannot fill.

In this game, the last pick called Top first. Of course he would, I'm playing on a Toshiba Satellite that takes about half a minute to load into the champion select. I'd still be stuck support if this were by call order. I don't mind, but need the practice.

As such, I told the last pick that I was going to top, and to please respect the pick order. (In hindsight I should have explained I needed to practice) To this, the last pick informs me that it's draft, not ranked. So only call order applies. Convenient when you're last pick, right? This went on through out champion select. I locked in my top, and even my team agreed we needed a support.

When he comes to pick, he locks in Nid off the bat. Suprising, we thought he was going to Support and play his top next game. No. He goes on to explain he doesn't care if he is reported, and that he will be top. Now, mind you, I've dealt with this my last few matches, forcing me to dodge. But I couldn't dodge anymore for fear of such a long ban. So I played.

All through out champion select he was abrasive and toxic. Blatantly ignoring the pick order when cooperation failed, and throwing out insults. When we went duo top with no support, he proceeded to sit by and last hit almost all of my minions. Engage Garen, and play as though I wasn't there. He died twice in the first few minutes, not sure if it was intentional. He managed to last hit Garen with his spears as I engaged, grabbing the kills, happened through the match. I gave in and ended up tankier then I should have for my build. The game was lost duo to his lack of cooperation, and being toxic.

The Kicker!

The kicker is, he wasn't too bad in game chat. He refrained from vulgar language and only insulted me passively. He seemed annoying, but okay.

This is the problem. Even though I sent out my tribunal report, he may be pardoned. But look at my picture, and his actions in champion select. It doesn't tell the full story. Tribunal only gets a small game window to look at, not the entire thing. So, I fear my report will fall upon deaf ears and Lee Sin's.

This game is wonderful. But it has it's flaws. The players can be cruel, abusive, and ruin the game. I would party up a pre made, if only I had so many players to do so. But I do not, and as such, am forced to chance solo que. Please, I wish this to be different, I am deeply saddened that such behavior is so easily and consistently allow to continue.

A picture tells a thousand words. But my wall of text should help.

TL;DR
1. Please do skim it atleast. This matter must be addressed!

2. A toxic player will be free of the Tribunals prosecution due to an abhorred system in which partial evidence is brought forth, while the bloody knife lies buried

3. Draft is suppose to be a normal type of rank, with serious players who wish to improve, not blind pick or ARAM. While I do fully endorse having fun, no matter what the meta, these types of players flagrantly disregard the summoners code without a care.

4. Look at the picture.

Toxic (http://oi44.tinypic.com/309uc85.jpg)

Zecora

05-25-2013

I have made this on three boards including this tribunal board in hopes that Riot will glance over this.

Or atleast see the image

Zecora

05-25-2013

not sure if I need to but bump

Shelzin

05-25-2013

No.. Don't bump. You need to make a support ticket with the names included in the pic. You did right blocking it out for the forums... But honestly we don't have anything to do with chat before or after the game.