Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ban because of Mac client issue 5/25/2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingJuicy

05-25-2013

Login today and see in the newsfeed that mac client is experiencing connecting issues. I search for a game, everything is appearing fine, once it goes to the 'load game' screen the client cancels instantaneously and upon reloading in i am issued a 3 day ban. Help please.

LittleDi

05-25-2013

So you knew there was issues with the mac client, and played anyways?

KingJuicy

05-25-2013

I'm new to this game and would have expected the game to at least have locked us mac users out from playing games instead of send us into a black hole of account suspension, very disappointed.

PunsBunz

05-25-2013

Hi there, I was also banned for 3 days because I tried playing a game, was disconnected, and only found out afterwards that others were having the same problem and there was a bug. Please Riot help us out!

Getsuei

05-25-2013

Try posting in the Technical Support forum, they may be able to help you out more. And also send in a Support Ticket explaining your issue. This is not something the community can help you with.

Best of luck in the future.

Slapurfamily

05-25-2013

Quote:
PunsBunz:
Hi there, I was also banned for 3 days because I tried playing a game, was disconnected, and only found out afterwards that others were having the same problem and there was a bug. Please Riot help us out!

Yeah, you were banned for DCing in one game. Sure.