Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't Wait for ESO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
First of all you are not in beta, second of all, no they won't. If you played any mmorpgy cursing other people is not banneable, you get to ignore them and that's it stop saying retarded sht

You haven't been in many beta's have you...

Xeones

05-25-2013

I got a 6 hour suspension in wow for accidentally saying the 'f word' in /say instead of /g.

powerbats

05-25-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
You haven't been in many beta's have you...

I agree, I've done many betas and quite a few Alphas and they won't tolerate childish behavior

methinks he's just blowing smoke out of his ass like usual, same place he gets his facts from.

Now just for laughs I leave you this.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3481750&highlight=getoutplayedkid

Riverstyx201

05-25-2013

Quote:
Xeones:
I got a 6 hour suspension in wow for accidentally saying the 'f word' in /say instead of /g.

Back when I played, I was in a smaller server with a few well known chat trolls.

You could always tell when they got suspended because trade chat would get a LOT quieter for a week or two.