Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't Wait for ESO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Can't wait for Elder Scroll Online so I leave this p.o.s moba fagg0t filled game to something that is worthy of playing in 2013. And no matter what I call people in that game, " sht, bad, horrible, mexican, asian, loser" they will just right click ignore me. DONE.

I don't need some automated system giving power to fking losers such as yourself to distribute justice. Keep playing LoL like the society rejects you are and hide it from your peers that you actually play it because as we all know its pathetic and emberassing to play this game.

God damn, a new mmorpg has to come let's go fckkkkkkk. Enough is enough with this loser infested game that REWARDS team play who GIVES A SHT ABOUT teamplay. You need to be rewarded for individual skill not for the fact that 4 random people has to get on your back and you need to carry them. Fking biggest pile of sht of a game.

Xeones

05-25-2013

Make sure to use the same name so I can get you banned before you even get a shot to play.

OldGuyGaming

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
Can't wait for Elder Scroll Online so I leave this p.o.s moba fagg0t filled game to something that is worthy of playing in 2013. And no matter what I call people in that game, " sht, bad, horrible, mexican, asian, loser" they will just right click ignore me. DONE.

I don't need some automated system giving power to fking losers such as yourself to distribute justice. Keep playing LoL like the society rejects you are and hide it from your peers that you actually play it because as we all know its pathetic and emberassing to play this game.

God damn, a new mmorpg has to come let's go fckkkkkkk. Enough is enough with this loser infested game that REWARDS team play who GIVES A SHT ABOUT teamplay. You need to be rewarded for individual skill not for the fact that 4 random people has to get on your back and you need to carry them. Fking biggest pile of sht of a game.

Gee, if that's the case, I'm not looking forward to ESO.

You wouldn't call people those names in real life, guess you're one of those internet tough guys who never learned not to act like a potty-mouthed eight year old.

Good riddance.

Coach From L4D2

05-25-2013

Willing to bet, just judging on how strict they are in beta, they won't put up with harassment either. Ignore buttons don't prevent you from being banned for harassment, they just make it easier for the harassed to play until you are.

ZyraTheJinx

05-25-2013

Why mad?

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Quote:
Coach From L4D2:
Willing to bet, just judging on how strict they are in beta, they won't put up with harassment either. Ignore buttons don't prevent you from being banned for harassment, they just make it easier for the harassed to play until you are.

First of all you are not in beta, second of all, no they won't. If you played any mmorpgy cursing other people is not banneable, you get to ignore them and that's it stop saying retarded sht

Coach From L4D2

05-25-2013

Actually I did play the beta. This past one they had your email "water marked" into the game to avoid people taking screen shots. And also, I've played just about every MMO since the UO / EQ days. You can, and will get banned for language that is considered harassment.

gnfnrf

05-25-2013

You can stop playing at any time. Really. Nobody is keeping you here, and you obviously hate the game.

Mizzty

05-25-2013

Quote:
gnfnrf:
You can stop playing at any time. Really. Nobody is keeping you here, and you obviously hate the game.

Don't use logic, it hurts them.

Walking into Starbucks to order a latte and loudly telling everyone how much you ****ing hate coffee, while drinking it, would be completely normal behavior.

AFK in lol ftw

05-25-2013

Yay. We got a NEW comical troll in the forum again: The Outplayed kid.