Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Employees = Society Rejects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Quote:
Viscerott:
Precious Blood Cemetery
Corner of Rathbun Street & Diamond Hill Road
Woonsocket R.I. 02895

Well there you go name the time i will be there so come at me bro, i promise you i will make it your permanent place of residence.

I can't find your *** got cemetery and woonsocket adress why do you live in the middle of no where you poor ****.

Xeones

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
lets google map this poor kids house.

It's the address of a graveyard genius.

Don't you need reading skills for the job you claimed to have?

Ulanopo

Recruiter

05-25-2013

Aw, shmoopie... Was your boyfriend especially rough with you last night? I find the notion that you are both literally and figuratively butthurt funny.

Have fun trying to convince random strangers over the internet that you're "alpha".

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Quote:
Ulanopo:
Aw, shmoopie... Was your boyfriend especially rough with you last night? I find the notion that you are both literally and figuratively butthurt funny.

Have fun trying to convince random strangers over the internet that you're "alpha".

You sound like a homosexual.

AFK in lol ftw

05-25-2013

Ironically, Outplayed Kid got outplayed.

Ulanopo

Recruiter

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
You sound like a homosexual.

Whoooooooooooooooooosh!

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Quote:
Ulanopo:
Whoooooooooooooooooosh!

Thanks for clarifying

Shelzin

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
you arent an alpha male. Post facebook or twitter. Lets see big f aggot.

I'm alpha because I'm certainly smart enough not to do that. o.0

Although to be honest the only time I'm ever an alpha is when someone else tries to be and fails within my chosen group. Then I'm alpha until they understand that they aren't. Then I give up the alpha to the group. I lead by example and that's it, people choose their own paths.

So I guess I'm more of a Lone wolf that likes packs... But unlike yourself I'm not afraid to leave them. If I ever come to the point that I don't like this game... I won't ***** about it, I'll just leave. That's what alpha's do. They do what's right regardless of the consequences because it's more important than the consequences. Although while what's "right" is subjective, my pack tends to agree we don't like you.

Which is one of the reasons why I'm here... I'm the alpha because I have power over you if you stray from the pack and act out against he summoners code. You got nothing on me.

I'm peeing on your nose little puppy... What are you going to do about it?

Ulanopo

Recruiter

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
Thanks for clarifying

You're very welcome. Might I suggest this website (http://www.thehotline.org/) if your situation worsens?

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

Quote:
Shelzin:
I'm alpha because I'm certainly smart enough not to do that. o.0

Although to be honest the only time I'm ever an alpha is when someone else tries to be and fails within my chosen group. Then I'm alpha until they understand that they aren't. Then I give up the alpha to the group. I lead by example and that's it, people choose their own paths.

So I guess I'm more of a Lone wolf that likes packs... But unlike yourself I'm not afraid to leave them. If I ever come to the point that I don't like this game... I won't ***** about it, I'll just leave. That's what alpha's do. They do what's right regardless of the consequences because it's more important than the consequences. Although while what's "right" is subjective, my pack tends to agree we don't like you.

Which is one of the reasons why I'm here... I'm the alpha because I have power over you if you stray from the pack and act out against he summoners code. You got nothing on me.

I'm peeing on your nose little puppy... What are you going to do about it?

Wish I knew you in real life, wish I somehow knew you and you lived close to me. Wish u went to my h.s or uni. I would break that ugly face of your so that with surgery you might look better than your original self. jkjk <3 ...