Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Employees = Society Rejects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

I am very puzzled by the fact that each riot employee is so god damn ugly.
- Not only they have the biggest pile of garbage of a college degree, and experience but are made off of people who are anti-social nerds who could not find a job at an IT firm or anywhere else in the country. In

- In addition what is up with these SAME people lurking the tribunal forums, privatebaldric shister powerbatz or some ****. Are these some kind of fking 300 pound white trailer trash or (asian) . yes possibly asian ******* who got bullied so fking hard in H.S that they spend 3 hours on tribunal everyday. Fking losers i swear if I find you i will curb stomp your face into the cement.

- Do you know why league is filled with GIRLS playing KIDS playing because it is not a mature game, if you played WoW you could call anyone anything, you could simply ignore them... Does that change the outcome of the battleground ? No. This tribunal system is for fcking ****** losers who are so butthurt during the entire game being called " bad, unskilled, foreign, bla bla " that they need to report each other rofl. I am %99.999999 sure none of the losers who post on these forums are above silver or if they are they probably have 1000 games played in gold coz cant climb this easy system.

- For does who say i dont play ranked instead i play normals, well buddy, you are a non-competitive beta s h i t and are inferior so shut the f up.

Sincerely,

an alpha male who possibly bullied you and your ****** of a brother and and is working at jp morgan equity valuation fking makin dough and ****ting on people for their horribl financing so that i can see people suffer each and everyday lose their jobs and homes. I hope your account comes across my table, i am going to drain every single drop and leave you stayin at your basement clueless.

Kinvaras666

05-25-2013

Permaban players = Society Rejects

ffty

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

hur hur hur made no sense putting 666 in your name you are very original.

Shelzin

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
I am very puzzled by the fact that each riot employee is so god damn ugly.
- Not only they have the biggest pile of garbage of a college degree, and experience but are made off of people who are anti-social nerds who could not find a job at an IT firm or anywhere else in the country. In

- In addition what is up with these SAME people lurking the tribunal forums, privatebaldric shister powerbatz or some ****. Are these some kind of fking 300 pound white trailer trash or (asian) . yes possibly asian ******* who got bullied so fking hard in H.S that they spend 3 hours on tribunal everyday. Fking losers i swear if I find you i will curb stomp your face into the cement.

- Do you know why league is filled with GIRLS playing KIDS playing because it is not a mature game, if you played WoW you could call anyone anything, you could simply ignore them... Does that change the outcome of the battleground ? No. This tribunal system is for fcking ****** losers who are so butthurt during the entire game being called " bad, unskilled, foreign, bla bla " that they need to report each other rofl. I am %99.999999 sure none of the losers who post on these forums are above silver or if they are they probably have 1000 games played in gold coz cant climb this easy system.

- For does who say i dont play ranked instead i play normals, well buddy, you are a non-competitive beta s h i t and are inferior so shut the f up.

Sincerely,

an alpha male who possibly bullied you and your ****** of a brother and and is working at jp morgan equity valuation fking makin dough and ****ting on people for their horribl financing so that i can see people suffer each and everyday lose their jobs and homes. I hope your account comes across my table, i am going to drain every single drop and leave you stayin at your basement clueless.

I'm the alpha male who possibly banned you. *shrugs* I certainly hope so. I really want to be a part of that.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

you arent an alpha male. Post facebook or twitter. Lets see big f aggot.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

In order to post on this subject you need to

A- post ign
B - post facebook/twitter

These will indicate potentially you are a fking loser and potentially you are a fking ugly loser.

Viscerott

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
Fking losers i swear if I find you i will curb stomp your face into the cement.

Precious Blood Cemetery
Corner of Rathbun Street & Diamond Hill Road
Woonsocket R.I. 02895

Well there you go name the time i will be there so come at me bro, i promise you i will make it your permanent place of residence.

Xeones

05-25-2013

Quote:
GetOutplayedKid:
if you played WoW you could call anyone anything, you could simply ignore them...

I could not only put them on ignore, but also leave the bg/dungeon and never see them again.

You can't do that in LoL.

Also I have to question if you even know what an Alpha is. An alpha male doesn't sit on the computer all day *****ing about rules. An alpha makes rules.

GetOutplayedKid

05-25-2013

lets google map this poor kids house.

RossumEcho

05-25-2013

OP thinks good looks being social are more important than intelligence, as well as is a racist *******.

OP clearly cannot be older than 12.

By the way, being banned from the game is essentially being rejected from the LoL society. Irony much?