Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So the first game on my tribunal card.. reported for nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iamb

05-25-2013

Quote:
N Pelosi:
Try using cleaner, friendlier language.

i did for 2 of my games and still got report probably for spamming since im calling out where people are going and mia since everybody thinks its spam so,.

RockNRollKing

05-25-2013

i really hope that lissandra and lee sin both get shot.

in real life

with a 22 gauge shotgun

straight to the face.

Homebrew

05-25-2013

Dude, you have to try and keep your mouth shut in this game. It's full of crybabies and antagonist. Like many of us, you get stuck with players that should only have the option of playing AI Bots, but for some reason have to play Ranked or Normals and totally blow games due to no common sense or the ability to learn a game after countless hours of playing it. Good luck and stfu for now on. I need to take my own advice too.

BrightNooblar

Recruiter

05-25-2013

Quote:
Homebrew:
Dude, you have to try and keep your mouth shut in this game. It's full of crybabies and antagonist. Like many of us, you get stuck with players that should only have the option of playing AI Bots, but for some reason have to play Ranked or Normals and totally blow games due to no common sense or the ability to learn a game after countless hours of playing it. Good luck and stfu for now on. I need to take my own advice too.

To be fair, I read the first game, and he taunts the enemy team in all chat before anything else really happens. I feel like if anyone should be 'stuck playing against the AI' it would be people like the OP.

Iamb

05-25-2013

Quote:
Homebrew:

its so hard to do it when you are jungler/support/adc and nobody helps or commit to a kill :/

UltimaFatum

05-25-2013

Calling teammates useless and insulting their skills isn't conductive to a good team environment. You aren't even being constructive. I would definitely punish you & this Lissandra for spamming.

Frankstg

05-25-2013

You're so ****ing annoying and you don't even realize it.

IronyOwl

05-25-2013

Quote:
Iamb:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6438146/ i said a few things dont know how that is reportable when 2 other people on my team just spamming the hell outta us

Being reported has to do with being toxic, not with being the most toxic person on your team. If you have to rely on "Well, sure, I was a dick, but this guy was an EVEN WORSE dick!" to explain why you should get out of a ban, you know you have a problem that you need to work on.

It's not you OR Lissandra. She gets reported and becomes eligible for the Tribunal just the same as you.