Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is your city-state alignment?

Bandle City 72 6.55%
Bilgewater 40 3.64%
Demacia 101 9.19%
Freljord 68 6.19%
Ionia 217 19.75%
Noxus 130 11.83%
Piltover 64 5.82%
Zaun 71 6.46%
Void 110 10.01%
The Institute of War 40 3.64%
Other regions (Kumungu / Shurima / Shadow Isles / Urtistan / etc) 87 7.92%
Unaffiliated 99 9.01%
Voters 1099 .

Poll (17 November, 20 CLE): What is your city-state alignment?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

11-17-2010

Demacia gets no love.

Sylph

Recruiter

11-17-2010

Noxus and Ionia are tied? What is this madness?! Go Noxus go!!

((All of the city-states are really cool, just trying to spice the thread up ))

JonTehKnight

11-17-2010

It's such a pity there are only like 3 or 4 city-states that really get any coverage in the lore. Sigh

This poll will be so skewed

cephaloCounselor

11-17-2010

The Institute of War. What else does it do besides train summoners for the league? We already know they have outposts and keep the peace somewhat, but are they like the federal government or are they more like an actual city-state themselves?

Malak al Maut

11-17-2010

I'm unaffiliated.

Talz

11-17-2010

A vote for Noxus is a vote for strength, honor in combat, and awesomeness

lukkas

Recruiter

11-17-2010

Bandle City, amirite?

Teemo must represent.

Dreampod

11-17-2010

I'd love to see more stories about Zaun and in particular some storyline that puts them at odds with Noxus. I would be thrilled to see my techno-anarchy get more story but they have been primarily portrayed as a supplier of mercenaries for Noxus and as an adjunct to them. In particular some development of the 'governing' board and why they are ineffectual; is it political gridlock, 'benign' neglect, incompentence, or deliberate action with the desired outcome of making the city a poisonous deathtrap?

Edit: This is also a bad way to determine which faction gets storytime because it is a positive feedback cycle. The more coverage and time devoted to the storyline, the more players get a chance to familiarize themselves with that faction and come to associate with it, and then want to see more story devoted to it. I don't think that it is coincedence that following a focus in the plotline stories about Ionia and Noxus that the two of them are leading the polls. Giving story to the less popular/well known factions will give them the chance to develop their own fans.

Fayd

Adjudicator

11-17-2010

As an Adjudicator, my first concern has always been to the Institute and the League. By supporting them, I support all of Valoran.

Sylph

Recruiter

11-17-2010

Quote:
SgtJon117:
It's such a pity there are only like 3 or 4 city-states that really get any coverage in the lore.
This poll will be so skewed

Quote:
Dreampod:

Edit: This is also a bad way to determine which faction gets storytime because it is a positive feedback cycle. The more coverage and time devoted to the storyline, the more players get a chance to familiarize themselves with that faction and come to associate with it, and then want to see more story devoted to it. I don't think that it is coincedence that following a focus in the plotline stories about Ionia and Noxus that the two of them are leading the polls. Giving story to the less popular/well known factions will give them the chance to develop their own fans.

Yes, however I am sure that popularity and other influences such as new / recent champion releases are taken into consideration when viewing the final results. Pretty sure that Team Riot knows how to read their data - and this doesn't mean that other City-States will not be featured or mentioned.